Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CAMJO
    • By CAMJO 2nd Sep 17, 7:45 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 2Thanks
    CAMJO
    Vida Homeloans
    • 2nd Sep 17, 7:45 PM
    Vida Homeloans 2nd Sep 17 at 7:45 PM
    Hello all,

I'm new to the MSE forum although I do have a regular read through forum posts.

My partner and I have just been declined by Precise Mortgages after they checked Equifax credit reports following our application, although we had received DIP from them.

Our broker is now away for three weeks and in his absence a colleague has obtained DIP from Vida Homeloans late yesterday afternoon but I'm concerned that we will fail at application stage again- not yet applied for until broker calls Vida Homeloans on Monday morning for clarification.....

My credit report is completely clear but my partner has historical debts problems including previous mortgage arrears as his ex-partner habitually debts from him for some years. He has paid off all outstanding debts which included
    3 CCJs dated 2011, 2012 and 2014
    2 defaulted accounts in 2011 and 2015
    He took over mortgage payments from his ex partner in September 2015 and has made every monthly payment on time since 30/09/2015 and paid off arrears each month with special arrangement plan - credit report reflects that he was no longer in arrears from December 2016. However AP stated on credit report (correct) but then historical mortgage arrears for 2014, 2013, 2012.

Does anyone have experience or are there any mortgage brokers out there who have any experience of this company.

Trying not to stress but all we can think about.... Affordability and deposit are not an issue - rests solely on credit report it would appear
Page 2
    • natashah1903
    • By natashah1903 29th Nov 17, 9:28 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    natashah1903
    valuations!
    Can anyone help our mortgage application is going through with Vida Home Loans and they have come back to say that they have valued our house £40K higher than what we are paying for it... we are buying privately through someone we know however no deal has been agreed he asked us to make him an offer and we said £200,000 is at the top of our budget given that it needs alot of cosmetic work.

and they are questioning why has anyone else ever had something similar ?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,517Posts Today

6,741Users online

Martin's Twitter