Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mingandmong
    • By Mingandmong 1st Sep 17, 10:42 PM
    • 24Posts
    • 7Thanks
    Mingandmong
    Parking fine received
    • 1st Sep 17, 10:42 PM
    Parking fine received 1st Sep 17 at 10:42 PM
    Hello all
    Can anyone help with a little advise
    My car was parked iin a small private car park approx 40 cars and purchased my ticket and placed on the windscreen when I got back there was a notice under the wiper
    I saw that the tcket had fallen off and into the drivers door pocket ( I still have the ticket)
    The company who issued this was es parking enforcement ltd of Preston
    This was on the 7th of August it stated visit the website after 24 hrs for evidence
    I did nothing.. even after a week no evidence then on the 31st of August 2017 I received through the post my details gained via DVLA and the photographic evidence and to pay £100 this is 24 days after the event I have instructed the company to view the ccctv of me paying as nobody else entered the car park at the time what is the liikleyhood of my my appeal being upheld
    Last edited by Mingandmong; 02-09-2017 at 1:44 PM. Reason: As per forum reques
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 1st Sep 17, 10:49 PM
    • 51,584 Posts
    • 65,205 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 1st Sep 17, 10:49 PM
    • 1st Sep 17, 10:49 PM
    I have instructed the company to view the ccctv of me paying as nobody else entered the car park at the time what is the liikleyhood of my my appeal being upheld
    No chance at all, of course. This is a private parking company (PPC) and they won't cancel.

Read the NEWBIES thread and now start ignoring the scumbags.

Please no questions until the sticky thread has been read, this is the same as all other IPC firm PCNs. Only idiots pay.
    • Mingandmong
    • By Mingandmong 1st Sep 17, 11:15 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Mingandmong
    • 1st Sep 17, 11:15 PM
    • 1st Sep 17, 11:15 PM
    Hi Coupon -m
    Thanx for your reply the newbie forum is a big thread
    Can you please clarify not to pay until receive a court or bailif order ?
    I have also read it's illegal to apply to the dvla until 28 days have passed or is this incorrect ?
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 1st Sep 17, 11:34 PM
    • 7,798 Posts
    • 7,887 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 1st Sep 17, 11:34 PM
    • 1st Sep 17, 11:34 PM
    Can you please clarify not to pay until receive a court or bailif order ?
    Originally posted by Mingandmong
    Please go and actually read the thread!
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 1st Sep 17, 11:42 PM
    • 51,584 Posts
    • 65,205 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 1st Sep 17, 11:42 PM
    • 1st Sep 17, 11:42 PM
    This was on the 7th of August it stated visit the website after 24 hrs for evidence - I did nothing.. even after a week no evidence

then on the 31st of August 2017 I received through the post my details gained via DVLA and the photographic evidence and to pay £100 this is 24 days after the event
    Hmmm...actually that needs a complaint to the IPC. The PPC got your data too soon, you are right.

Contact the IPC as it's about time we aimed a complaint at them first. Go and use the contact system, which is cumbersome and asks all sorts of questions (DO NOT SAY WHO WAS DRIVING!) but this one needs a complaint. As there was a windscreen PCN, they had to wait 29 days.

Then if they are useless, email David Dunford at the DVLA after that, to complain about the IPC and the PPC as well! Tell Mr Dunford that you suspect a whole batch of cases, not just yours, may be affected or a staff member has not been trained properly about getting DVLA data, either of which needs a proper investigation.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 01-09-2017 at 11:45 PM.
    • Mingandmong
    • By Mingandmong 2nd Sep 17, 1:05 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Mingandmong
    • 2nd Sep 17, 1:05 AM
    • 2nd Sep 17, 1:05 AM
    Hi Coupon-m
    Thank you for your swift response, is it possible to send me a pm via my email so I can send you my evidence or can I post on here my picture evidence details of events so as you will know it's bona fida and we can then pursue this potential unjust claim
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 2nd Sep 17, 1:16 AM
    • 887 Posts
    • 990 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    • 2nd Sep 17, 1:16 AM
    • 2nd Sep 17, 1:16 AM
    Post it here. Break the links, e.g. Hxxp not http, and we'll fix fir you.
    • Mingandmong
    • By Mingandmong 2nd Sep 17, 1:57 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Mingandmong
    • 2nd Sep 17, 1:57 AM
    • 2nd Sep 17, 1:57 AM
    hxxps:/link now removed due to advice below
    Last edited by Mingandmong; 02-09-2017 at 1:29 PM.
    • The Deep
    • By The Deep 2nd Sep 17, 9:38 AM
    • 7,384 Posts
    • 6,427 Thanks
    The Deep
    • 2nd Sep 17, 9:38 AM
    • 2nd Sep 17, 9:38 AM
    After you have read the stickies read some of these

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=fluttering+ticket +parking+prankster&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GUEA_en-GBGB707GB707&q=fluttering+ticket+parking+prankster &gs_l=hp....0.0.0.19559...........0._5eCmSRB5tU&gw s_rd=ssl
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 2nd Sep 17, 10:31 AM
    • 33,319 Posts
    • 17,241 Thanks
    Quentin
    Hi Coupon-m
    Thank you for your swift response, is it possible to send me a pm via my email so I can send you my evidence or can I post on here my picture evidence details of events so as you will know it's bona fida and we can then pursue this potential unjust claim
    The ppcs monitor this forum and can use your posts here against you.

That photo needs editing as the ppc can identify you from the details available (date/time/location/car details etc)

Also edit your OP to remove details of who was driving
    • Mingandmong
    • By Mingandmong 2nd Sep 17, 1:52 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Mingandmong
    Hi UmKomaas
    Can you please remove the link to this image due to the advice given
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 2nd Sep 17, 8:39 PM
    • 51,584 Posts
    • 65,205 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Had a look and it's a non-POFA NTK in wording, so certainly DO NOT imply who was driving in any complaint you make, as keeper.

You say there was a ticket on the windscreen, a PCN. Please show that (redacted).

If a PCN was placed on the windscreen (not just some warning) then they did get your data too early.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 2nd Sep 17, 9:35 PM
    • 15,572 Posts
    • 24,322 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Hi UmKomaas
    Can you please remove the link to this image due to the advice given
    Whoosh - it's gone. Magic!
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Guys Dad
    • By Guys Dad 2nd Sep 17, 9:39 PM
    • 10,206 Posts
    • 9,348 Thanks
    Guys Dad
    I have instructed the company to view the ccctv of me paying as nobody else entered the car park at the time what is the liikleyhood of my my appeal being upheld
    Well, depending upon your wording in your appeal to the PPC, you could have ruined any chance of hiding behind Keeper liability.
    • Mingandmong
    • By Mingandmong 3rd Sep 17, 9:48 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Mingandmong
    hxxps://ibb.co/gt1MJa
    This is what was found on the windscreen it says it is not a PCN the demand for money came in the post 24 days later
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 3rd Sep 17, 10:02 AM
    • 33,319 Posts
    • 17,241 Thanks
    Quentin
    https://ibb.co/gt1MJa
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 3rd Sep 17, 10:10 AM
    • 15,572 Posts
    • 24,322 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    The same trick being used by Excel. It's obviously been latched on to by ESPEL now (owd Trev still in the background).

Just send off the IPC operator initial appeal template from the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1 and when they reject your appeal, just ignore anything further except for a LBCCC or a MCOL claim.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Mingandmong
    • By Mingandmong 8th Sep 17, 8:47 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Mingandmong
    Hi all just update you all wile my appeal is being dealt with by the ppc (rejected I Would presume)
    Parked in a ppc on the 07/08/2017 noticed affixed to my screen this was not a NTD (minimal information on it)
    The car park does not operate ANPR system
    25/08/2017 applied to DVLA for driver details electronically KADOE 18 days after alleged parking infringement
    31/08/2017 NTK arrived via post 24 days after alleged parking infringement
    So should I have received NTK within 14 days or
    Should I have not received NTK before 28 days allowing me to pay, or appeal they have my personal data too soon
    I will await the ppc appeal before moving on to ipc appeal
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 8th Sep 17, 9:54 PM
    • 33,319 Posts
    • 17,241 Thanks
    Quentin
    Have you read up on this in the FAQ thread?

In particular the advice on the futility of a second stage appeal with an IPC company ,(see also the advice given you in #17)
    • Mingandmong
    • By Mingandmong 8th Sep 17, 10:39 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Mingandmong
    I do understand the response in # 17
    I just want some clarity on any failiures by the ppc in sendind out the NTK on the dates stated
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

293Posts Today

1,499Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin