Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 1st Sep 17, 4:25 AM
    • 391Posts
    • 31,668Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    Virgin Red Rock Your World
    • 1st Sep 17, 4:25 AM
    Virgin Red Rock Your World 1st Sep 17 at 4:25 AM
    Looks like there will be another code gathering challenges this month for prizes on the virgin red app! Feel free to discuss and share them here.

Please Do Not post referral codes here.

thanks!
Page 7
    • somnus
    • By somnus 10th Sep 17, 4:44 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    somnus
    Thanks for all the posts so far. I haf a go at guessing myself and found that KISS worked. Think it was 100 pts.
    • Miapuss
    • By Miapuss 10th Sep 17, 6:13 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    Miapuss
    Well seems there are winners out there think I need to start an exclusive club of Pink Floyd fan losers. Plus no more lucky codes to share - more Rocking chair than Rock my World ��
    • 12thalia
    • By 12thalia 11th Sep 17, 5:34 AM
    • 30 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    12thalia
    Day 11 code on Virgin red app ROCK ON
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 11th Sep 17, 8:04 AM
    • 35,874 Posts
    • 151,073 Thanks
    silvercar
    Make sure you click on the enter draw button in the weekly draw competition. A new week starts today.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 11th Sep 17, 8:06 AM
    • 35,874 Posts
    • 151,073 Thanks
    silvercar
    I won a pair of Virgin red framed sunglasses. They meet the safety specs but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing them. Would be OK for a young teenager I suppose. They're heading for the dressing up box. Was a bit of a swizz because the competition showed Tens sunglasses. I got all excited when I first read the email, then realised I had won crappy ones - teach me to read the Ts & Cs, lol. Also won a voucher for a tub of Oppo ice-cream, still to receive it but should get it in the next few days. Minor prizes I know, but you've got to be in it to win it!
    Originally posted by Gizasmum
    The picture I saw showed some decent sunglasses from Tens.

The Advertising Standards Authority wouldn't look too kindly on a promotion that pictured one item and delivered another.
    • borntoshop
    • By borntoshop 11th Sep 17, 11:18 AM
    • 1,992 Posts
    • 41,587 Thanks
    borntoshop
    This says Sorry, code cannot be redeemed.
    • borntoshop
    • By borntoshop 11th Sep 17, 11:20 AM
    • 1,992 Posts
    • 41,587 Thanks
    borntoshop
    Thanks for all the posts so far. I haf a go at guessing myself and found that KISS worked. Think it was 100 pts.
    Originally posted by somnus
    Hi Somnus, that code was already given on the Virgin Active page day 8. If you look back on previous psts there are quite a few, be careful not to try codes that are guessed as you may miss out on the weekly prizes
    • robert1l
    • By robert1l 11th Sep 17, 11:28 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    robert1l
    Just seen on facebook - virgin east coast trains - WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
    • borntoshop
    • By borntoshop 11th Sep 17, 12:33 PM
    • 1,992 Posts
    • 41,587 Thanks
    borntoshop
    I had an email from Virgin East Coast EAST COAST ROCKS
    The app did not accept at first, Virgin RED suggested closing app and reopening!
    • Gizasmum
    • By Gizasmum 11th Sep 17, 12:46 PM
    • 136 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    Gizasmum
    This says Sorry, code cannot be redeemed.
    Originally posted by borntoshop
    It worked yesterday. I see from your latest post that you've had a bit of trouble entering codes. Maybe try it again to see if it will work for you
    • borntoshop
    • By borntoshop 11th Sep 17, 1:35 PM
    • 1,992 Posts
    • 41,587 Thanks
    borntoshop
    It worked yesterday. I see from your latest post that you've had a bit of trouble entering codes. Maybe try it again to see if it will work for you
    Originally posted by Gizasmum
    Thanks. It was the app, lots had issues with this mornings codes. Its been fixed. But they say always try closing and reopening first!
    • Gizasmum
    • By Gizasmum 11th Sep 17, 3:29 PM
    • 136 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    Gizasmum
    Glad to hear you got it sorted. Yes, like most technology, simple things like switching off and on often clear the problem.
    • slh65
    • By slh65 11th Sep 17, 5:23 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    slh65
    Oppo voucher
    I've just received my free oppo ice cream voucher and it expires 15/10/17 for anyone who hasn't received theirs yet
    • 12thalia
    • By 12thalia 11th Sep 17, 5:37 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    12thalia
    Facebook, Virgin Pure, code WONDERWALL
    • Gizasmum
    • By Gizasmum 11th Sep 17, 7:18 PM
    • 136 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    Gizasmum
    @slh65 I got mine today too, but my voucher's valid until 15/1/18
    • I.am.Angela
    • By I.am.Angela 11th Sep 17, 7:50 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    I.am.Angela
    WONDERWALL
    Worth a 100 points
    Virgin pure - Facebook
    • Nicole1709
    • By Nicole1709 11th Sep 17, 8:31 PM
    • 70 Posts
    • 4,668 Thanks
    Nicole1709
    Im new to this app as I just recently subscribed to one of their products. What does it mean if a code is verified or not? Thanks!
    "You miss 100% of the chances you never take"
    "Happiness is not by chance but by choice"

• 12thalia
    • By 12thalia 11th Sep 17, 8:45 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    12thalia
    Facebook, Virgin games, code PUNK ROCK
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 11th Sep 17, 8:57 PM
    • 35,874 Posts
    • 151,073 Thanks
    silvercar
    Im new to this app as I just recently subscribed to one of their products. What does it mean if a code is verified or not? Thanks!
    Originally posted by Nicole1709
    Just means that it's authenticity has been verified ie people are confidently saying where they have seen it, so you know it is a genuine code.
    • Gizasmum
    • By Gizasmum 11th Sep 17, 9:01 PM
    • 136 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    Gizasmum
    Originally posted by Nicole1709
    Hi Nicole, when referring to codes we mean that's it been verified as being seen via a Virgin related source from any of its companies, be this on an email, website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page or the Virgin Red app. Unverified just means that the source is dubious or without foundation (eg has just been guessed by someone).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,350Posts Today

6,121Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin