Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 1st Sep 17, 4:25 AM
    • 398Posts
    • 31,752Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    Virgin Red Rock Your World
    • 1st Sep 17, 4:25 AM
    Virgin Red Rock Your World 1st Sep 17 at 4:25 AM
    Looks like there will be another code gathering challenges this month for prizes on the virgin red app! Feel free to discuss and share them here.

Please Do Not post referral codes here.

thanks!
Page 5
    • Gizasmum
    • By Gizasmum 8th Sep 17, 12:56 PM
    • 138 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    Gizasmum
    Just found this webpage, which gives sources of some codes http://thereverend.co.uk/blog/money/competition/virgin-red-rock-your-world-clues-answers/
    • 12thalia
    • By 12thalia 8th Sep 17, 1:08 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    12thalia
    I see that I spelt artic wrong
    arctic monkeys works from Virgin active....(Have heard of them but never listen to them or written about them either)
    • WishYouWereHere
    • By WishYouWereHere 8th Sep 17, 1:12 PM
    • 39 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    WishYouWereHere
    Rock Star
    This has been posted somewhere as a code; does anyone know where from? Not sure if it's valid as yet.
    • Miapuss
    • By Miapuss 8th Sep 17, 1:23 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    Miapuss
    GRUNGE, COLDPLAY, GROUPIES, RADIOHEAD

Suck it and see
    Sharing is caring

Good Luck
    Last edited by Miapuss; 08-09-2017 at 1:27 PM. Reason: Grammer
    • Miapuss
    • By Miapuss 8th Sep 17, 1:32 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    Miapuss
    Chilled chimps !!!
    • Miapuss
    • By Miapuss 8th Sep 17, 1:33 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    Miapuss
    Has anyone actually won anything on all this Virgin stuff?
    • redbull08
    • By redbull08 8th Sep 17, 1:42 PM
    • 3,056 Posts
    • 32,099 Thanks
    redbull08
    Has anyone actually won anything on all this Virgin stuff?
    Originally posted by Miapuss

Sadly not
    Yet!! 😉
    • Miapuss
    • By Miapuss 8th Sep 17, 1:44 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    Miapuss
    Sorry, for those requiring more subtlety: Filth, Ice Games, Ladies that do, Wireless Noddle.
    • ANGELWINGS
    • By ANGELWINGS 8th Sep 17, 2:02 PM
    • 933 Posts
    • 10,696 Thanks
    ANGELWINGS
    Sorry, this code is not recognised?
    Originally posted by 12thalia
    Try ARCTIC MONKEYS - spelling ?
    • WishYouWereHere
    • By WishYouWereHere 8th Sep 17, 2:08 PM
    • 39 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    WishYouWereHere
    Where from??
    GRUNGE, COLDPLAY, GROUPIES, RADIOHEAD

Suck it and see
    Sharing is caring

Good Luck
    Originally posted by Miapuss
    Would be great to know where these were found?? Thanks
    • Miapuss
    • By Miapuss 8th Sep 17, 2:23 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    Miapuss
    Wish you were here
    Hi
    Quess you're more of a Floyd than Zep fan so all I a can say clues came from saucer full of secrets. Have you seen Their Mortal Remains exhibition?
    Last edited by Miapuss; 08-09-2017 at 5:07 PM. Reason: Spelling
    • Miapuss
    • By Miapuss 8th Sep 17, 2:30 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    Miapuss
    Redbull
    If I don't win anything this month might have to stop as sucking up too much time it has become very addictive I might need treatment.
    • 12thalia
    • By 12thalia 8th Sep 17, 2:55 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    12thalia
    chilled chimps??
    Arctic monkeys for 250
    • borntoshop
    • By borntoshop 8th Sep 17, 3:06 PM
    • 1,992 Posts
    • 41,589 Thanks
    borntoshop
    Source for ARCTIC MONKEYS https://www.facebook.com/virginactiveuk/photos/a.195653530477868.47593.177408402302381/1566667606709780/?type=3&theater
    • Gizasmum
    • By Gizasmum 8th Sep 17, 3:17 PM
    • 138 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    Gizasmum
    I won a pair of Virgin red framed sunglasses. They meet the safety specs but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing them. Would be OK for a young teenager I suppose. They're heading for the dressing up box. Was a bit of a swizz because the competition showed Tens sunglasses. I got all excited when I first read the email, then realised I had won crappy ones - teach me to read the Ts & Cs, lol. Also won a voucher for a tub of Oppo ice-cream, still to receive it but should get it in the next few days. Minor prizes I know, but you've got to be in it to win it!
    • iamgifsociety
    • By iamgifsociety 8th Sep 17, 3:41 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    iamgifsociety
    Would be great to know where these were found?? Thanks
    Originally posted by WishYouWereHere
    Those are guesses and not officially released yet. I tweeted them out early this morning with a warning.

As for people winning anything... all I got was this ice cream voucher which for me as well, still hasn't arrived.
    • savethepandas
    • By savethepandas 8th Sep 17, 4:37 PM
    • 156 Posts
    • 526 Thanks
    savethepandas
    I won a pair of Virgin red framed sunglasses. They meet the safety specs but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing them. Would be OK for a young teenager I suppose. They're heading for the dressing up box. Was a bit of a swizz because the competition showed Tens sunglasses. I got all excited when I first read the email, then realised I had won crappy ones - teach me to read the Ts & Cs, lol. Also won a voucher for a tub of Oppo ice-cream, still to receive it but should get it in the next few days. Minor prizes I know, but you've got to be in it to win it!
    Originally posted by Gizasmum

I won the ice cream voucher, received it weeks ago. Tried to exchange it at a store within a distance where it wouldn't defrost, but only had salted caramel flavour , which I don't like, so passed to a friend. But fairly sure it expired at the end of August. If you didn't win, you can get a money off voucher directly from the oppo website.
    • Gizasmum
    • By Gizasmum 8th Sep 17, 5:11 PM
    • 138 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    Gizasmum
    @savetgepandas The email I got was sent to me 2 weeks ago. It said Waitrose, Co-op, Budgens, and Holland & Barrett were the suppliers. It also said I should receive my voucher for a free tub (worth £4.99) by 15th September so it definitely won't be out if date before I receive it. I like all the flavours and my local Co-op, which stocks it, is less than 1/2 mile away. The voucher on the Oppo website is worth £1 in case anyone's interested in trying it.
    • Miapuss
    • By Miapuss 8th Sep 17, 5:17 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    Miapuss
    Ice Cream!

Hope no one's lactose intolerant and as for the dodgy shades I think we need to take code sharing, official or not with pinch of salt
    • Gizasmum
    • By Gizasmum 8th Sep 17, 11:10 PM
    • 138 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    Gizasmum
    There's another code on the Virgin Pure T6 webpage
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,975Posts Today

6,260Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin