Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tedfest
    • By tedfest 31st Aug 17, 10:28 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    tedfest
    Party Photo Sharing Site
    • 31st Aug 17, 10:28 AM
    Party Photo Sharing Site 31st Aug 17 at 10:28 AM
    Hello

I am throwing a big party and I want to create a space where guests can upload and view photos from the event. Can anyone recommend a free app/site which is easy to use? I have come across a few which are wedding based which I would consider using at push but would prefer something a bit more generic. I'd prefer a site that guests could just enter with a password rather than having to register any details as I think that would just put people off. Any recommendations greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Page 1
    • zanuda
    • By zanuda 31st Aug 17, 7:03 PM
    • 270 Posts
    • 4,634 Thanks
    zanuda
    • 31st Aug 17, 7:03 PM
    • 31st Aug 17, 7:03 PM
    How about making an account on pinterest or something similar, not your own but to everybody to use, and giving password to everybody?
    • savvy
    • By savvy 11th Sep 17, 3:04 PM
    • 29,727 Posts
    • 45,331 Thanks
    savvy
    • 11th Sep 17, 3:04 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 3:04 PM
    My son went to a wedding that had this, but I can't remember what it was called, will try and find out
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm

I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,954Posts Today

8,579Users online

Martin's Twitter