Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 30th Aug 17, 9:48 PM
    • 3,359Posts
    • 333,169Thanks
    okane ga nai
    E: 27/09 Win A Two-Night Trip To Milan
    • 30th Aug 17, 9:48 PM
    E: 27/09 Win A Two-Night Trip To Milan 30th Aug 17 at 9:48 PM
    http://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/inspiration/competitions/sacla.html

Sacla’ are offering one lucky winner the chance to make their weekend sing, with a two-night trip to Milan. The prize is for two people and includes the following:

• Return flights from London or selected regional airports to Milan
    • Airport taxes and surcharges
    • Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
    • 2 nights staying in a centrally located 4* hotel with breakfast
    • Tickets to the opera at La Scala
    • Travel insurance
    • City guide book

How many variants of Sacla’ Pesto Pots are available?

Three

* unable to get captcha code to work in any browser

Page 1
    • Keefcat
    • By Keefcat 30th Aug 17, 10:07 PM
    • 553 Posts
    • 4,420 Thanks
    Keefcat
    • 30th Aug 17, 10:07 PM
    • 30th Aug 17, 10:07 PM
    just worked fine for me in chrome.
    Many thanks
    • Ganador
    • By Ganador 30th Aug 17, 10:20 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 263 Thanks
    Ganador
    • 30th Aug 17, 10:20 PM
    • 30th Aug 17, 10:20 PM
    I gave up after countless attempts. Have filled in their online contact form advising them of the difficulty entering their comps as of late and asked them to look into it.
    • lnesbitt
    • By lnesbitt 31st Aug 17, 11:59 AM
    • 100 Posts
    • 541 Thanks
    lnesbitt
    • 31st Aug 17, 11:59 AM
    • 31st Aug 17, 11:59 AM
    I gave up after countless attempts. Have filled in their online contact form advising them of the difficulty entering their comps as of late and asked them to look into it.
    Originally posted by Ganador
    Same here - that's the last two Waitrose comps I've had to give up on... Did it about 12 times
    • bees**knees
    • By bees**knees 31st Aug 17, 4:30 PM
    • 1,034 Posts
    • 35,501 Thanks
    bees**knees
    • 31st Aug 17, 4:30 PM
    • 31st Aug 17, 4:30 PM
    Wouldnt go through at all yesterday but went through first time today ( in Chrome)
    • dogcat
    • By dogcat 31st Aug 17, 5:08 PM
    • 21,167 Posts
    • 23,051 Thanks
    dogcat
    • 31st Aug 17, 5:08 PM
    • 31st Aug 17, 5:08 PM
    Problems for me....can't enter my postcode.
    • raspberryfluff
    • By raspberryfluff 31st Aug 17, 10:12 PM
    • 126 Posts
    • 3,018 Thanks
    raspberryfluff
    • 31st Aug 17, 10:12 PM
    • 31st Aug 17, 10:12 PM
    I sometimes find it won't go through if I use a form filling software, but if I refresh and type in manually it goes through fine x
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
    • lnesbitt
    • By lnesbitt 1st Sep 17, 11:58 AM
    • 100 Posts
    • 541 Thanks
    lnesbitt
    • 1st Sep 17, 11:58 AM
    • 1st Sep 17, 11:58 AM
    Nope - I've refreshed the page, refreshed the capacha... nothing works. It still won't accept the capacha, and I've tried another ten times. So annoying!
    • Ganador
    • By Ganador 2nd Sep 17, 5:20 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 263 Thanks
    Ganador
    • 2nd Sep 17, 5:20 PM
    • 2nd Sep 17, 5:20 PM
    Had a reply

Thank you for your email,

I'm sorry if you have been having issues entering our competitions, I appreciate this must be a little frustrating.

I usually recommend that customers enter all the required information and then refresh the Captcha code just before beginning to enter it, this will give you the maximum amount of time to enter the code.

If you can tell me a specific competition you are having an issue with, I would be happy to look into this further for you.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on how we did today. Your comments are really valuable to us and if you’d like to share your views, please click on the link below to take part in our quick survey. As a thank you, we’ll also enter you into our monthly prize draw where you could win £500 in gift cards.

Needless to say their recommendation doesn't work - and I am sure it is something we have all tried!
    Perhaps we are all too slow - I'll suggest they install a timer on the page if there is a time limit!
    Last edited by Ganador; 02-09-2017 at 5:22 PM. Reason: Lay out
    • kateminx
    • By kateminx 2nd Sep 17, 6:30 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 1,023 Thanks
    kateminx
    Worked ok for me in Chrome - once i figured I had to use the keyboard numbers - not the number pad.
    Wins in 2009 £1080
    Wins 2010 7504
    Wins 2011 Feb - ipad,
    • VitaFortunato
    • By VitaFortunato 2nd Sep 17, 8:21 PM
    • 45 Posts
    • 1,242 Thanks
    VitaFortunato
    Tried that.

Failed!
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 3rd Sep 17, 12:32 PM
    • 3,359 Posts
    • 333,169 Thanks
    okane ga nai
    I have had a response From Waitrose Customer Services re the capthcha isssue
    My apologies for the delay in responding to you.

I'm sorry you've had issues entering some of our competitions recently. So that we can look into this further, could you please let me know which competition you were trying to enter. I'll than submit your details into the competition and ask our IT team to look into this further.
    Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on how we did today. Your comments are really valuable to us and if you’d like to share your views, please click on the link below to take part in our quick survey. As a thank you, we’ll also enter you into our monthly prize draw where you could win £500 in gift cards.
    I have after numerous attempts/browsers/refreshing captcha/ not using form filling software, only entering number captcha , keyboard numbers only..... etc. managed to finally enter this competition yesterday so can't send my details now. There appears to be no logic as to why it worked.
    • Ganador
    • By Ganador 3rd Sep 17, 2:15 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 263 Thanks
    Ganador
    I replied to their response of yesterday asking them to check with their IT department and have had the following back -

[B]Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry you are still having issues entering our competitions, I have raised this with our technical team who have advised there are currently no problems with any of our online competitions.

I have been on to the website and submitted an entry to the Sacla competition for you, to win a two night trip to Milan, this went through first time without issue.

It may be worth clearing the cookies and browsing history on your web browser, before attempting another competition entry, as this can solve a great many issues people experience on different websites.

[[B][
    • dogcat
    • By dogcat 3rd Sep 17, 3:14 PM
    • 21,167 Posts
    • 23,051 Thanks
    dogcat
    Still not working for me.
    • lnesbitt
    • By lnesbitt 4th Sep 17, 1:39 PM
    • 100 Posts
    • 541 Thanks
    lnesbitt
    Don't give up on this one. I must have tried 50+ times and it finally went through. Didn't do anything different, so have no explanation!
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 6th Sep 17, 7:25 PM
    • 3,359 Posts
    • 333,169 Thanks
    okane ga nai
    For those having difficulty entering Waitrose competitions enter your details including ticking terms & conditions then reset captcha/code until only numbers are showing. Then enter the numbers and hit enter key on keyboard not submit . It may take a few attempts but it seems to work better when only numbers are showing.
    • Thedon001
    • By Thedon001 8th Sep 17, 1:29 PM
    • 474 Posts
    • 9,010 Thanks
    Thedon001
    For those having difficulty entering Waitrose competitions enter your details including ticking terms & conditions then reset captcha/code until only numbers are showing. Then enter the numbers and hit enter key on keyboard not submit . It may take a few attempts but it seems to work better when only numbers are showing.
    Originally posted by okane ga nai
    Thanks but that didn't work for me
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,302Posts Today

8,514Users online

Martin's Twitter