Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mk98
    • By Mk98 25th Aug 17, 1:42 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Mk98
    Festival Refund
    • 25th Aug 17, 1:42 PM
    Festival Refund 25th Aug 17 at 1:42 PM
    Hi
    I bought tickets for The Flashback Festival (Thorsby Hall Nottinghamshire) in April that was supposed to be happening on 20th August. I received an email in mid July saying the festival was cancelled due to lack of interest and they would be issuing refunds. However I still haven't received my refund. It was just under 100 and I paid by debit card. I was just wondering if there was a time limit I should have received my refund in ? Or is there anything else I can do to get my money ?

Thanks
    Michele.
Page 1
    • Ebe Scrooge
    • By Ebe Scrooge 25th Aug 17, 2:05 PM
    • 3,865 Posts
    • 3,245 Thanks
    Ebe Scrooge
    • 25th Aug 17, 2:05 PM
    • 25th Aug 17, 2:05 PM
    Your first step needs to be to contact them and see what they say. There may be any number of reasons why it's taking some time to process the refunds.

If they don't play ball, then you can contact your bank about a doing a chargeback : http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/visa-mastercard-chargeback

Since you paid by debit card, you're not covered by S75 protection as you would be on a credit card - but the chargeback option is open to you.

Hope this helps.
    I may not know much about art, but I know what I like.
    • delboy1968
    • By delboy1968 13th Sep 17, 4:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    delboy1968
    • 13th Sep 17, 4:39 PM
    Still no refund
    • 13th Sep 17, 4:39 PM
    Hi Michele,

I was just wondering if you had received your refund from the canceled Flashback festival?
    It is nearly 60 days since this has been canceled and I have still not received any refund.
    Ust wondering what my/our next step would be. I have tried to contact them on several occasions with no joy. Could you please reply and let me know how you got on

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

113Posts Today

2,161Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• It's the subtle poetry and lyricism of tweets like this that I find so endearing https://t.co/XhSKBCGyXe

• Follow Martin