Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 3
    • aspella
    • By aspella 11th Nov 17, 1:41 PM
    • 762 Posts
    • 7,291 Thanks
    aspella
    Probably a stupid question but where is "my Account" . Just checked on "Bella". and can't see it anywhere

Any help is appreciated
    Originally posted by allisoca
    Hi Allisoca

Bella isn't a simply media site so there's no my account section - winners are still informed by email.

The simply media sites are the sites mentioned in post 2 - and winners are informed by accessing my account which can be found in the top corner.
    Last edited by aspella; 11-11-2017 at 1:43 PM.
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 11th Nov 17, 1:57 PM
    • 4,264 Posts
    • 157,076 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    Hi, all accounts are independent of each other. If they were linked, you would only be able to enter the comps once per day across all the sites, rather than once per day per site. The means that the winning notification is linked to the site where the entry was made and will only appear on that site.
    Originally posted by Simply Media
    Thanks for clarifying. Can I please check something with you. If there is a prize for example a calendar that is showing on all six sites, is there a prize of a calendar for each site, or is it one calendar shared across all six sites?

• Simply Media
    Hi Marg2k8

Some of our prizes go across all the sites, some appear on one or two sites and some are exclusive to one site - so there is a mixture.

The iWon Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Simply Media. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies List. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 22nd Nov 17, 8:15 PM
    • 4,264 Posts
    • 157,076 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    Simply Media are going to be running an advent on their click to wins. Details on their site here;

https://iwon.iwn.io/page/Competition-News

"Ho Ho Ho… yes, it won’t be long until Father Christmas is on his way to us. To help get you in the festive spirit we will be running a Countdown to Christmas Advent every day from 1st December until Christmas Eve. With over £700 worth of prizes to giveaway you have to be in it to win it! From watches to vouchers to games, there is something for everyone, so don’t miss out.

Each prize will be live for 24 hours only and the winner will be randomly selected the next day so keep an eye on your ‘My Account’ page to see if you have a ‘Winner’ message appear."

As this is still a click to win, I don't believe it needs to be added to the advent thread, but I will send a PM to sleepyjones just in case.

• Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 26th Nov 17, 9:43 AM
    • 4,264 Posts
    • 157,076 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    After messaging sleepyjones, I have posted an advent thread here;

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5750433

• 2013yearofthehouse
    • By 2013yearofthehouse 30th Nov 17, 2:35 PM
    • 2,127 Posts
    • 38,197 Thanks
    2013yearofthehouse
    I’ve only just seen this on SimplyMedia……

“Q: Can I create more than one account?
    If you have more than one email address, you can use these to create multiple accounts.”

Does anyone actually do this? I don’t (barely enough time to enter once per day lol), but just curious if anyone does and if you’ve won?
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 1st Dec 17, 8:19 AM
    • 4,264 Posts
    • 157,076 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    I’ve only just seen this on SimplyMedia……

“Q: Can I create more than one account?
    If you have more than one email address, you can use these to create multiple accounts.”

Does anyone actually do this? I don’t (barely enough time to enter once per day lol), but just curious if anyone does and if you’ve won?
    Originally posted by 2013yearofthehouse
    No. One account is enough for me and I've never won on that. Would bore me to tears to enter using two or more.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,012Posts Today

7,774Users online

Martin's Twitter