Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• GlennTheBaker
    • By GlennTheBaker 14th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    • 2,782Posts
    • 1,813Thanks
    Tonik Energy
    • 14th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    Tonik Energy 14th Aug 17 at 9:37 PM
    Hi all,

I have my gas and electricity with Tonik Energy and if anyone signs up via the link below, we both each receive a £20 Amazon voucher :

Last edited by GlennTheBaker; 14-08-2017 at 9:39 PM.
Page 5
    • chiny
    • By chiny 14th Mar 18, 11:35 AM
    • 103 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    Tonik refuse to honour a referral
    Just my luck, everyone else getting vouchers but not me unless I can give the referrer's full name and email address. Miserable toads OK, only a £20 voucher but I do think companies should honour what they say they will do.

Still, if "Elizabeth" who put up a referral link in the 2 or 3 months before 7 Jan 2018 could PM me...
    • revaluate21
    • By revaluate21 16th Mar 18, 4:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    hello all, i'm interested in signing up for this energy supplier. looking for people to refer me with their respective link, full name and email for the £20 voucher. pm me or post it here. cheers
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 18th Mar 18, 9:06 AM
    • 32,593 Posts
    • 38,198 Thanks
    Post with email address removed
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,602Posts Today

8,628Users online

Martin's Twitter