Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • henrypootle
    • By henrypootle 14th Aug 17, 2:29 PM
    • 108Posts
    • 99Thanks
    henrypootle
    Buying a repossession... is it worth it?
    • 14th Aug 17, 2:29 PM
    Buying a repossession... is it worth it? 14th Aug 17 at 2:29 PM
    I've read lots of horror stories online about buying repossessions (an the fact that you can be gazumped right up to the last minute) but has it worked out ok for anyone and has anyone got any tips to help it go as smooth as possible? Just weighing up what to do!
    Henry Pootle (aka Piglet)

Page 3
    • Ozzuk
    • By Ozzuk 6th Dec 17, 9:34 AM
    • 1,176 Posts
    • 1,723 Thanks
    Ozzuk
    Oh poo, thats cr*p luck, that would drive me round the u-bend.
    • davidmcn
    • By davidmcn 6th Dec 17, 9:42 AM
    • 6,260 Posts
    • 6,039 Thanks
    davidmcn
    The tapes say, "Do not use," not, "Do not look."
    Originally posted by Davesnave
    Or "do not smell".

If this is for real, then no, nothing you can do unless you had negotiated a poo clause into the contract.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,662Posts Today

7,782Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @SF_England: @MartinSLewis Thanks Martin, just so everyone is aware- check your payslips between when you graduated and the following Ap?

• Sorry to bubble burst. But each day a lot of people tweet me this. I think it doesn't show any other votes until t? https://t.co/uRny62NRc1

• Today's Twitter poll: I want to find out are people generally happy. So how happy are you today? PS I did the same? https://t.co/3Gw9ylu2H2

• Follow Martin