Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pandora205
    • By pandora205 12th Aug 17, 8:20 PM
    • 2,783Posts
    • 2,631Thanks
    pandora205
    Seasalt Big Sale this weekend
    • 12th Aug 17, 8:20 PM
    Seasalt Big Sale this weekend 12th Aug 17 at 8:20 PM
    Today I popped in to the sale today at Westpoint, Exeter, on my journey home from Cornwall. It was huge - and it's on tomorrow too. If anyone is in that direction and likes their stuff, it's well worth a visit as they had end of ranges, samples and returns on sale. For example, I got a factory second of one of their linen artist's shirts, which should have been £62.50 for £20. The only thing wrong with it was that there wasn't a top button hole but as I would leave that open that wasn't an issue.

I see they have sale shops in Lichfield, Clarks Village and Penryn as well, which may be worth a trip if anyone is near and likes their style.
    It's just as well I don't live too near!
    somewhere between Heaven and Woolworth's
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

64Posts Today

3,459Users online

Martin's Twitter