Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • missymoo81
    • By missymoo81 10th Aug 17, 4:56 PM
    • 5,748Posts
    • 19,861Thanks
    missymoo81
    Missy's spend 10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary
    • 10th Aug 17, 4:56 PM
    Missy's spend 10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary 10th Aug 17 at 4:56 PM
    Right debts are at an all time high! House is an all time mess!!!!! I'm going to put the two credit cards onto a single 0% card (hopefully) and try and pay it all off in 2 years! Which means hefty payments of 340 a month!! I CAN do it.
    And to get me started I am going to spend only 10 per week on shopping for the next 6 weeks!!!!! OH is away working so it's just me DD 4yr old May and DS 5yr old Roo to feed.

I have MASSES of food in all cupboards, freezers and fridge!

Along side this I need to get the house sorted, img my house is a mess, just stuff everywhere, Everything needs a good clean and a good declutter!

So who's with me?!

Will write a meal plan and shopping list for Monday later! And to keep myself accountable I will update daily!

Much love

Missy
    Last edited by missymoo81; 12-08-2017 at 8:02 AM.
Page 41
    • Sun Addict
    • By Sun Addict 3rd Dec 17, 2:55 PM
    • 4,761 Posts
    • 28,345 Thanks
    Sun Addict
    Glad to see you back and posting after a bit of a hiccup
    Virtual Sealed Pot 2018 20.70
    December 3 NSD
    Weight loss 2/7lbs
    Mr SA finally in remission December 2013
    • missymoo81
    • By missymoo81 3rd Dec 17, 4:43 PM
    • 5,748 Posts
    • 19,861 Thanks
    missymoo81
    Aw thanks lovely. Love the support I feel and get on here. Thank you for posting! We have christmasified the house! It looks amazing! Have managed 3 loads of washing, a black bag of clothes for variety, deep cleaned both bathrooms, changed my bed, sorted May's clothes. Gone through bathroom cabinets, Sorted underwear drawer, helped put up outside lights and cooked s roast. Am knackered been on the go 8 hours!!!! But feel vaguely more organised! Managed to cook the roast on the woodburner which is a result, so free fuel! Have got is all onesies for Xmas, fleece ones so we can be warmer still! Hope you're all having a good Sunday!
    • redofromstart
    • By redofromstart 6th Dec 17, 5:57 PM
    • 632 Posts
    • 3,589 Thanks
    redofromstart
    I'm wondering with the super markets will do their veg for 19p etc this year, does anyone know if it's likely?
    Originally posted by missymoo81
    MrL brochure has 29p veg from 14th - mini roasts, sprouts, carrots and parsnips - so the signs are positive.
    • jwil
    • By jwil 6th Dec 17, 6:14 PM
    • 7,811 Posts
    • 22,434 Thanks
    jwil
    Aw thanks lovely. Love the support I feel and get on here. Thank you for posting! We have christmasified the house! It looks amazing! Have managed 3 loads of washing, a black bag of clothes for variety, deep cleaned both bathrooms, changed my bed, sorted May's clothes. Gone through bathroom cabinets, Sorted underwear drawer, helped put up outside lights and cooked s roast. Am knackered been on the go 8 hours!!!! But feel vaguely more organised! Managed to cook the roast on the woodburner which is a result, so free fuel! Have got is all onesies for Xmas, fleece ones so we can be warmer still! Hope you're all having a good Sunday!
    Originally posted by missymoo81
    Wow, amazing result! Well done

MrL brochure has 29p veg from 14th - mini roasts, sprouts, carrots and parsnips - so the signs are positive.
    Originally posted by redofromstart
    Great news, fingers crossed the others follow suit as well
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
    • missymoo81
    • By missymoo81 11th Dec 17, 9:13 PM
    • 5,748 Posts
    • 19,861 Thanks
    missymoo81
    Hey, wow life is a whirlwind it seems. Sorry for not keeping posting. Im pretty much sorted for Xmas,'have spent far too much though. But will sort budget in new year. Love making lists, sorting Xmas and the promise of the new year.
    • Sun Addict
    • By Sun Addict 17th Dec 17, 9:36 PM
    • 4,761 Posts
    • 28,345 Thanks
    Sun Addict
    Glad Xmas is sorted. New year new start
    Virtual Sealed Pot 2018 20.70
    December 3 NSD
    Weight loss 2/7lbs
    Mr SA finally in remission December 2013
    • WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 17th Dec 17, 10:06 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 3,058 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    Hope you're okay Missy x
    Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the right way.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

287Posts Today

1,465Users online

Martin's Twitter