Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 9th Aug 17, 12:04 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 1Thanks
    craigwallis
    Wish St in Rye PCN - Postal NTK - POPLA appeal
    • 9th Aug 17, 12:04 PM
    Wish St in Rye PCN - Postal NTK - POPLA appeal 9th Aug 17 at 12:04 PM
    Hi Guys I need your help please. I received a PCN from Wish Street car park in Rye. NTK came through in the post. Its run by Euro Car Parks who are a member of the BPA. Its an ANPR car park. Not sure how I can attach a pic to this thread so please let me know and I can show both letters I have received (anonymised my details of course). Also happy to email over copies of the letters if you'd like to take a look.

What happened was we parked up, took a few mins to get the buggy out the boot etc as had a baby with us, then bought a 1 hour ticket as we left the car park. We were back in the car to leave on time before that hour was then up. Our total duration in the car park was 1hr 16mins but we bought a ticket to cover the time from when we left the car unattended!

I initially appealed on the Euro Car Parks website using the most recent PCN/BPA/postal NTK template from the MSE newbies thread. This has been rejected and they have sent me another letter with a POPLA code.

I wanted advice on which template or information I should use to populate my case for my POPLA appeal on their website. I want to make sure that I don't mess up the next step in this process in case it then goes further. I'm happy to take them all the way to court if necessary.

This is the first ever PCN i've had so i'm very new at this. Appreciate any advice you can give at this stage!
    Last edited by craigwallis; 09-08-2017 at 12:10 PM.
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 9th Aug 17, 12:50 PM
    • 14,933 Posts
    • 23,440 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 9th Aug 17, 12:50 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 12:50 PM
    we bought a ticket to cover the time from when we left the car unattended!
    On slightly thin ice there. When it comes to POPLA you'll need to 'dress' that a little differently to avoid them finding against you on that point. You will need to work on the basis of Grace Periods, both before making the decision to park and after parking to leave the car park.

But your starting point for the 'meat' of your appeal is the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #3, where you will find some lengthy appeal point templates for you to copy and paste.

We don't need to see your letter (we've seen too many of them!), but can you tell us the date of the parking incident, the date on the letter, and when you received it. Also, what the letter says about 'Keeper liability', 'The Protection of Freedoms Act (PoFA)' and if it has a paragraph which includes the words 'If after 29 days ........'

HTH
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 9th Aug 17, 1:10 PM
    • 1,554 Posts
    • 2,865 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:10 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:10 PM
    The contract with ECP starts when you buy the ticket and ends 10 mins after the exit.

What are those times. Ignore the stuff about time on site.
    Life's for living, get on with it rather than worrying about these. If they hassle, counter claim.

Send them that costs schedule though, 24 hours before the hearing, and file it with the court. Take with you evidence that you have sent the costs schedule to them and when.
    LoC
    • craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 9th Aug 17, 1:23 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:23 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:23 PM
    Hi, thanks for your prompt response.

Parking incident date - 16/06/2017
    'Date Issued' on initial PCN letter - 27/06/2017 (received in post very shortly after this date)

PoFa wording on letter: You are notified under the paragraph 9(2)(b) of schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 that the driver of the motor vehicle is required to pay this parking charge in full. As we do not know the driver's name or current postal address, if you were not the driver at the time, you should tell us the name and current postal address of the driver and pass this notice to them.

If after 29 days wording on letter: You are advised that if, after 29 days from the date given (which is presumed to be the second working day after the Date issued), the parking charge has not been paid in full and we do not know both the name and the current address of the driver, we have the right to recover any unpaid part of the parking charge from you. This Notice is given to you under Paragraph 9(2)(f) of schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 and is subject to our complying with the applicable conditions under Schedule 4 of the Act.

In terms of 'Keeper Liability' I cannot find any wording that directly mentions that. However they have a sentence that states: " Should you provide an incorrect address for service or identify someone who denied they were the driver, we may pursue you for any parking Charge amount that remains unpaid".

Let me know your thought on this then I will find a suitable appeal template from NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #3. I'll use this as the basis of my appeal and like you said will also add some wording around grace periods.

Many Thanks.
    • craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 9th Aug 17, 1:24 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:24 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:24 PM
    To IamEmanresu:

Entry to site on ANPR 16/06/2017 13:55
    Exit of site on ANPR 16/06/2017 15:11

According to their electronic ticket terminal we bought a ticket at 16/06/2017 13:59 for 1 hour
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 9th Aug 17, 1:30 PM
    • 14,933 Posts
    • 23,440 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:30 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:30 PM
    They seemed to have tightened up their NtKs PoFA compliance - it's taken them almost 5 years! You might want to pedantically check the whole NtK against this link to see if there is any glaring omission/fail in it.

http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/keeper-liability/

(Please note: We are not promoting anything else on that website link, only advising you to use it to check your NtK).

But I suspect it will now be pretty sound. It's only one issue that you could have won easily on at POPLA - but there are other equally potent appeal points to make.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 9th Aug 17, 1:34 PM
    • 1,554 Posts
    • 2,865 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:34 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 1:34 PM
    So it's 12 minutes and not 16 but it is still a technical breach. Wouldn't bother with POPLA but appeal to ECP on the basis of "de-minimis".

It's not as if you knowingly abusing their site in a material way.

You'll get letters but nothing else.

The fish and chip shop has gone downhill since they stopped the free parking there.
    Life's for living, get on with it rather than worrying about these. If they hassle, counter claim.

Send them that costs schedule though, 24 hours before the hearing, and file it with the court. Take with you evidence that you have sent the costs schedule to them and when.
    LoC
    • craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 9th Aug 17, 2:07 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    • 9th Aug 17, 2:07 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 2:07 PM
    Umkomaas - having read through the parking cowboys link that you posted, it looks like there are no glaring omissions or fails. being Euro Car parks i'm assuming they've done some work at their end to now try and tidy up any loopholes perhaps.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 9th Aug 17, 2:21 PM
    • 14,933 Posts
    • 23,440 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 9th Aug 17, 2:21 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 2:21 PM
    Umkomaas - having read through the parking cowboys link that you posted, it looks like there are no glaring omissions or fails. being Euro Car parks i'm assuming they've done some work at their end to now try and tidy up any loopholes perhaps.
    Originally posted by craigwallis
    One or two PPCs have only recently worked out how to read the relevant part of the Act and how to join the dots to arrive at compliant NtKs.

As I said it's all but 5 years since its enactment. The forums were all over this rapidly and worked out what it all meant. PPCs were losing hand over fist at POPLA on PoFA compliance, but their Neanderthal approach to anything without pictures in it meant they continued to ship losses - with seemingly no clue why. Duh.

• craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 15th Aug 17, 2:24 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    Hi all, thanks for your comments so far.

Im slightly confused as to what I need to do next to be honest. Do I appeal to ECP as suggested by IamEmanresu on the basis of "de-minimis" or should I use one of the standardised POPLA templates on the newbies forum but add an additional section on 'grace periods'? Umkomaas has been very helpful so far so would appreciate your thoughts?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 15th Aug 17, 10:35 PM
    • 50,672 Posts
    • 64,074 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    I would do POPLA, because we rarely see them lost and even if it is, so what? It's only ECP.

Read other grace periods POPLA appeals people have written about ANPR car parks where the person has paid for their actual parking time, like you did. All the zillions of Tower Road Newquay threads are exactly like your case, we have shedloads of POPLA appeals won re this sort of case.

In the Tower Road Newquay ones, it's ParkingEye, not ECP, but the scam and car park is similar.

The POPLA appeals you will find when you search 'Tower Road Grace period POPLA' on this forum spell out what's needed and even go into detail about why it took just over 10 minutes to leave...in your case it's obvious what you put there. So adapt one of them, put Euro Car Parks instead of PE, and adapt the overstay time to make sense and explain why your family needed two mins extra, above the usual ten minutes minimum grace period, under the circs.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 16th Aug 17, 11:38 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    Grace Period - PCN POPLA
    Thats great thanks for your advice. Do you happen to have a useful link to a thread that contains suitable text so that I can copy and paste this as the basis of my POPLA appeal?
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 16th Aug 17, 2:22 PM
    • 14,933 Posts
    • 23,440 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Thats great thanks for your advice. Do you happen to have a useful link to a thread that contains suitable text so that I can copy and paste this as the basis of my POPLA appeal?
    NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #3.

• Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 16th Aug 17, 2:26 PM
    • 50,672 Posts
    • 64,074 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Nope, I told you what to put into the search - you will find more than one link yourself. Easy.

I gave you the search terms and I don't ever spoon-feed links, because people using the forum search is far better for them to see more info than a link arriving without you knowing how I found it. Guess how I would find links, if I did? Yep, searching like I told you to try.

Just use the 'search this board', drop-down box above the sticky threads, in line with the 'NEW THREAD' button (NOT THE 'MSE' BOX TOP RIGHT OF THE ENTIRE PAGE) put in the words I said, then change the default to 'SHOW POSTS' (never 'show threads', which is awful).

All will be revealed.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 16-08-2017 at 2:30 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 12th Oct 17, 9:22 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    Thanks for all your help everyone, im glad to say that my POPLA appeal has been successful. Just so that everyone is aware how we achieved this win I will now post three things in this thread:

1) My original POPLA appeal letter
    2) My response to the counter-appeal from Euro Car Parks
    3) The POPLA results and commentary on my appeal

Hopefully this will help others to beat these robbing barstewards in the future! Never give up and DO NOT PAY THEM!!!!
    Last edited by craigwallis; 12-10-2017 at 9:26 AM.
    • craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 12th Oct 17, 9:23 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    1) My original POPLA appeal letter
    1) My original POPLA appeal letter:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing to challenge a parking charge notice received for parking at the Wish Street, Rye car park on 16/06/2017. This car park is run by Euro Car Parks.

To protect the driver, they have not been named.

My appeal as the registered keeper is as follows:
    1. Insufficient grace period
    2. No evidence of Landowner Authority

1. No period of grace given for the driver to read the additional signs within the car park, or to exit the car park following the parking period.

This matter appears to flow from an allegation of 'overstay' of a mere 16 minutes, despite the fact this is not an overstay at all and is unsupported by the BPA. The paid for parking session on the PCN is not established by the photographs provided. Photographs taken show merely the time of entry into and exit from the car park but do not establish the time at which the parking ticket was purchased or at which it expired.

The BPA Code of Practice (13.2) states that parking operators "should allow the driver a reasonable ‘grace period’ in which to decide if they are going to stay or go. If the driver is on your land without permission, you should still allow them a grace period to read your signs and leave before you take enforcement action." As stated previously, the entrance signs to this car park are insufficient to allow the driver to decide whether parking in the car park would breach any contract. The additional sign is within the car park and past the point where the ANPR camera has captured an entry time and therefore a grace period should be given to read the additional sign and decide whether to adhere to the terms of the contract or leave the car park.

Kevin Reynolds, Head of Public Affairs and Policy at BPA states that:

‘There is a difference between ‘grace’ periods and ‘observation’ periods in parking and that good practice allows for this.

“An observation period is the time when an enforcement officer should be able to determine what the motorist intends to do once in the car park. The BPA’s guidance specifically says that there must be sufficient time for the motorist to park their car, observe the signs, decide whether they want to comply with the operator’s conditions and either drive away or pay for a ticket,” he explains.

“No time limit is specified. This is because it might take one person five minutes, but another person 10 minutes depending on various factors, not limited to disability.”

The BPA’s guidance defines the ‘grace period’ as the time allowed after permitted or paid-for parking has expired but before any kind of enforcement takes place.

Kelvin continues: “In the instance of a PCN being issued while a ticket is being purchased, the operator has clearly not given the motorist sufficient time to read the signs and comply as per the operator’s own rules. If a motorist decides they do not want to comply and leaves the car park, then a reasonable period of time should be provided also.”’

In addition, the BPA Code of Practice (13.4) states that the parking operators “should allow the driver a reasonable period to leave the private car park after the parking contract has ended, before you take enforcement action. If the location is one where parking is normally permitted, the Grace Period at the end of the parking period should be a minimum of 10 minutes.”

During a BPA Professional Development and Standards Board meeting in July 2015 it was formally agreed that relevant changes to the Code of Practice would be made to ensure compliance with the DfT guidelines regarding grace periods.

“Implications of the 10 minute grace period were discussed and the Board agreed with suggestion by AH that the clause should comply with DfT guidelines in the English book of by-laws to encourage a single standard. Board agreed that as the guidelines state that grace periods need to exceed 10 minutes clause 13.4 should be amended to reflect a mandatory 11 minute grace period.”

The driver of the car at the time was captured by ANPR cameras driving in to the car park at 13:55 and driving out at 15:11 on the same date 16/06/2017. Also, the operator has not shown that the individual who it is pursuing is in fact the driver who was liable for the charge. Although no mention is made of any ticket purchase on the NTK, Euro Car Parks have since acknowledged that a ticket was purchased at 13:59 for 1 hour of parking, which expired at 14:59. In their appeal rejection letter, Euro Car Parks state that “The P&D/permit purchased did not cover the date and time of parking and therefore the notice has been issued correctly and will remain payable.”

It is very clear from the evidence that Euro Car Parks have failed to uphold the minimum grace periods set out in the BPA Code of Practice, as the total time in the carpark exceeded the paid period by only 16 minutes, a sum of 4 minutes prior to purchasing a ticket, and 12 minutes after the parking period had ended.

By any stretch of the imagination, these few minutes are well within what an ordinary independent person assessing the facts would consider reasonable. In fact this case demonstrates significant unreasonableness on the part of this notorious parking operator who appear to be attempting to get more and more 10/11 minute false 'overstay' allegations past POPLA this year, ignoring their Trade Body rules from the BPA.

2. No evidence of Landowner Authority - the operator is put to strict proof of full compliance with the BPA Code of Practice

As this operator does not have proprietary interest in the land then I require that they produce an unredacted copy of the contract with the landowner. The contract and any 'site agreement' or 'User Manual' setting out details including exemptions - such as any 'genuine customer' or 'genuine resident' exemptions or any site occupier's 'right of veto' charge cancellation rights - is key evidence to define what this operator is authorised to do and any circumstances where the landowner/firms on site in fact have a right to cancellation of a charge. It cannot be assumed, just because an agent is contracted to merely put some signs up and issue Parking Charge Notices, that the agent is also authorised to make contracts with all or any category of visiting drivers and/or to enforce the charge in court in their own name (legal action regarding land use disputes generally being a matter for a landowner only).

Witness statements are not sound evidence of the above, often being pre-signed, generic documents not even identifying the case in hand or even the site rules. A witness statement might in some cases be accepted by POPLA but in this case I suggest it is unlikely to sufficiently evidence the definition of the services provided by each party to the agreement.
    Nor would it define vital information such as charging days/times, any exemption clauses, grace periods (which I believe may be longer than the bare minimum times set out in the BPA CoP) and basic information such as the land boundary and bays where enforcement applies/does not apply. Not forgetting evidence of the various restrictions which the landowner has authorised can give rise to a charge and of course, how much the landowner authorises this agent to charge (which cannot be assumed to be the sum in small print on a sign because template private parking terms and sums have been known not to match the actual landowner agreement).

Paragraph 7 of the BPA CoP defines the mandatory requirements and I put this operator to strict proof of full compliance:

7.2 If the operator wishes to take legal action on any outstanding parking charges, they must ensure that they have the written authority of the landowner (or their appointed agent) prior to legal action being taken.

7.3 The written authorisation must also set out:

a) the definition of the land on which you may operate, so that the boundaries of the land can be clearly defined

b) any conditions or restrictions on parking control and enforcement operations, including any restrictions on hours of operation

c) any conditions or restrictions on the types of vehicles that may, or may not, be subject to parking control and enforcement

d) who has the responsibility for putting up and maintaining signs

e) the definition of the services provided by each party to the agreement

Therefore it is respectfully requested that this parking charge request appeal be upheld on every point.

Kind Regards"
    • craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 12th Oct 17, 9:27 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    2) My response to the counter-appeal from Euro Car Parks
    2) My response to the counter-appeal from Euro Car Parks:

"I quote from ECP’s response:

”According to BPA Code of Practise 13.4 – car park operators should allow the driver a reasonable period to leave the private car park after the parking contract has ended; before enforcement action is taken. If the location is one where parking is normally permitted; the grace period at the end of the parking period should be a minimum of 10 minutes.

I can confirm that Euro Car Parks have given Mr Craig Wallis the suitable grace period of 10 minutes and was issued a Parking Charge Notice.

Figure 3 shows a transaction report where a payment of £1.40 which would have entitled Mr Craig Wallis to be parked for up to 1hour. Mr Craig Wallis was on site from 13:55 and exited at 15:11; a total stay of 1 hour and 15 minutes. Regardless of whether the car park is empty or full it is the drivers responsibility to adhere to the restrictions as laid on in the signage“.

I would like to comment on two points in accordance with my original appeal:

1) For one, ECP have stated that “Mr Craig Wallis was on site from 13:55 and exited at 15:11; a total stay of 1 hour and 15 minutes”. At no point has the driver or the occupants of the vehicle been disclosed hence it is wholly inappropriate, presumptuous and incorrect to assume that Mr Craig Wallis (registered keeper of the vehicle) was in the vehicle and/or at the site on that day. Therefore ECP’s appeal is incorrect on many levels to use the name of Mr Craig Wallis throughout their appeal document.

2) ECP are quoted in their response as saying: “According to BPA Code of Practise 13.4 – car park operators should allow the driver a reasonable period to leave the private car park after the parking contract has ended; before enforcement action is taken. If the location is one where parking is normally permitted; the grace period at the end of the parking period should be a minimum of 10 minutes.”. That is a MINIMUM of 10 minutes at the end of the parking period, hence a total grace period of 15 minutes “from 13:55 and exited at 15:11; a total stay of 1 hour and 15 minutes” is entirely REASONABLE. It takes time to park a vehicle, get out and purchase a ticket (whereby an appropriate 1hr parking ticket was purchased in this instance) and takes time to leave a car park at the end of a stay."
    • craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 12th Oct 17, 9:28 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    3) The POPLA results and commentary on my appeal
    3) The POPLA results and commentary on my appeal:

"Decision Successful
    Assessor Name Daniel Kelley
    Assessor summary of operator case
    The operator’s case is that the appellant failed to purchase the appropriate parking time.

Assessor summary of your case
    The appellant’s case is that the parking operator has provided an insufficient grace period. The appellant states the parking operator does not have the authority to issue Parking Charge Notices (PCN). The appellant states that the Notice to Keeper does not comply with Protection of Freedoms Act (PoFA) 2012.

Assessor supporting rational for decision
    After reviewing the evidence provided by both parties, I am not satisfied that the driver of the vehicle has been identified. The operator is therefore pursuing the registered keeper of the vehicle in this instance. For the operator to transfer liability for unpaid parking charges from the driver of the vehicle to the registered keeper of the vehicle, the regulations laid out in the PoFA 2012 must be adhered to. The operator has provided a copy of the Notice to Keeper sent. As the driver of the vehicle has not been identified, the Notice to Keeper will need to comply with section 9 of PoFA 2012. Having reviewed the evidence provided by the operator, I am satisfied that the Notice to Keeper has complied with the requirements of PoFA 2012. Therefore, I am satisfied that the operator can transfer the liability for the unpaid parking charge to the registered keeper of the vehicle. The operator has provided photographic evidence of the signage located around the site in question. The signage states, “We are using cameras to capture images of vehicle number plates and calculate the length of stay 24 hours a day Monday to Sunday including bank holidays”. The car park in question is monitored by Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras. The operator has provided photographic evidence of the appellant’s vehicle entering the site at 13:55 and exiting the site at 15:11. The images captured by the ANPR cameras confirm that the appellant remained on site for a total of one hour and 15 minutes. The operator has provided a system print out which provides the vehicle registration details for vehicles registered at the car park on that day. This demonstrates that the appellant purchased one hours parking time at 13:59, four minutes after entering the site. The operator has issued the Parking Charge Notice (PCN) as the appellant failed to purchase the appropriate parking time. Section 13.1 of the British Parking Association Code of Practice explains that “Your approach to parking management must allow a driver who enters your car park but decides not to park, to leave the car park within a reasonable period without having their vehicle issued with a parking charge notice”. Upon review of the evidence, I can see that the appellant entered the car park at 13:55, and purchased her ticket at 13:59. I am satisfied that this is classed as a reasonable grace period. In relation to grace periods when leaving the car park, Section 13.4 of the BPA Code of Practice states that “You should allow the driver a reasonable period to leave the private car park after the parking contract has ended, before you take enforcement action. If the location is one where parking is normally permitted, the Grace Period at the end of the parking period should be a minimum of 10 minutes.” The purpose of a grace period is to allow a motorist who encounters circumstances that may prevent them from leaving the car park, within the time permitted, to be able to leave without incurring a PCN. Upon consideration of the appellant’s circumstances, I am satisfied that 11 minutes falls within a reasonable period. As such, I cannot confirm that the PCN has been issued correctly. Accordingly, I must allow this appeal."
    • craigwallis
    • By craigwallis 12th Oct 17, 9:29 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    craigwallis
    Thats all from me folks - good luck!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,335Posts Today

6,856Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin