Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mrt72
    • By mrt72 8th Aug 17, 2:09 PM
    • 30Posts
    • 38Thanks
    mrt72
    UKCPS Driver left site.....ongoing!
    • 8th Aug 17, 2:09 PM
    UKCPS Driver left site.....ongoing! 8th Aug 17 at 2:09 PM
    Hi all....

I've been following this forum with interest since my daughter received an NTK from UKCPS, for the offence of "driver-passengers observed leaving site". A ticket was left on the windscreen of the car registered to her whilst parked.

She's received two letters now, and has responded to the first as per the sticky. The second answered none of the questions asked in the first, with particular regards to who they are contracted with, ie on whose behalf are they "working", and what evidence they have regarding the incident.

I have drafted a reply to this second one (possibly against the perceived wisdom?) based on another template of Coupon Mad's, just to ask again for the information I requested and advise them against pursuing this as they are.

So my questions at the moment are:

1) Am I right in thinking they are obliged to provide me with the information I've requested?
    2) How do I go about complaining to the landowner when UKCPS won't disclose it? Do I research myself and write to who I think it is (I do have an idea but have not had it formally confirmed by the PPC as I said)?
    3) What is the advantage to not disclosing the driver's identity? I have seen a few threads but it's the one aspect of all this I can't quite work out.

It's been a steep learning curve but I'm enjoying the education!
Page 3
    • mrt72
    • By mrt72 11th Oct 17, 9:53 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    mrt72
    Update on this one then, my daughter has had a call from the business on whose behalf UKCPS are supposedly operating, they are apparently going to "sort this out" with the PPC and have this overturned following receipt of the letter of complaint that's been sent. I'll be interested to see what the next letter from UKCPS contains; having seen the shocking photos they sent as "evidence" a part of me was hoping they'd pursue it, though I realise cancellation is the best result, if indeed it goes that way.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,817Posts Today

7,319Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin