Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 1Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb.co.uk £50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk £50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands.

It's no more expensive than a big energy provider.

Here's a Bulb.co.uk energy discount code / Bulb.co.uk energy voucher code / bulb refer a friend link:

Use my referral link to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy immediate credit and have your current provider exit fees paid

Last edited by jmedwards; 08-10-2017 at 3:32 PM.
Page 9
    • r2015
    • By r2015 7th Oct 17, 11:04 AM
    • 891 Posts
    • 255 Thanks
    r2015
    I successfully transferred to Bulb from SG collective so here is my referral link if anyone wants £50.

bulb.co.uk/refer/ronald6830
    Another year, past 71 now and getting even more forgetful and tending to ramble more.
    If you think I've asked this before I probably have.
    • Mukerji
    • By Mukerji 8th Oct 17, 9:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mukerji
    We've just transferred too and looking forward to competitively priced renewable energy

If anyone else would like to use a referral to make the savings even better for both of us that would be great!

bulb.co.uk/refer/elspeth5647
    • mmmill
    • By mmmill 8th Oct 17, 6:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mmmill
    Mostly a positive experience
    I was with Bulb for my gas & electricity in my old flat for several months (after switching over from a Big 6 provider who mostly got their electricity from coal, which I was not happy with). I never had any problems with them and customer service was always great (incl.refunding my exit fee from my old supplier). Based on this experience, I would no doubt give 5 stars.

I recently moved flats, and immediately wanted to switch to Bulb again, after realising that the supplier in my new flat was the same one that I had previously been with in my old flat, before switching to Bulb.
    The switch was an easy process, and I still want to support the company as green energy is super important to me. HOWEVER, I would now only give them 4 stars due to a unique situation in my flat. My flat only uses electricity, but instead of a typical Economy 7 meter, my flat has a day rate, a night rate and a third rate for storage heaters. I was contacted by Bulb during the switching process, and they informed me that because of this I have to pay two standing charges (amounting to approx. £8 extra per month, so a quarter of my bill extra), as they insisted that I have two meters (which is technically not true, as it is one meter with three readings). This was not the case with the old provider in the flat.

I am happy to stick with Bulb for now because, as mentioned above, I previously only had positive experiences with them, and I like the company and their customer service. However, I will wait and see how much money I will lose due to this extra standing charge.

And of course you know the drill - here's my link for the £50 off for both of us, if anyone wants to use it/if you found this helpful in any way:

bulb(dot)co(dot)uk/refer/miljaslink

Obviously replace the (dot) with a dot
    • Laurenlewi
    • By Laurenlewi 8th Oct 17, 6:44 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Laurenlewi
    £50 off and better for the environment!
    Just switched as came in as comparable/ cheaper than other providers and has a focus on renewable energy.

If you're thinking of switching I would really appreciate you using this code which will get us both £50 off. Thank you.

bulb.co.uk/refer/lauren3475
    • Herringbone
    • By Herringbone 8th Oct 17, 8:23 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Herringbone
    Hi there, I switched six months ago and am really pleased with Bulb. Here's my code for referrals which will get us each a £50 bonus if you want to sign up. Thanks!

bulb.co.uk/refer/gavinramsay
    • Sophiesnan
    • By Sophiesnan 10th Oct 17, 5:25 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sophiesnan
    Hi everyone,

After a huge amount of deliberating over which power company to go with next - I discovered Bulb! How refreshing it is to find an energy company which is plain speaking and uncomplicated (unlike the big 6). The switch is proving simplicity itself and I have been kept well informed the whole way through.

I switched via a referral link (thank you Thomas!) and if any of you lovely people would like to do the same, please use my referral link and we will both profit by £50. Many thanks,

bulb.co.uk/refer/agnes4834
    • micky8706
    • By micky8706 13th Oct 17, 5:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    micky8706
    Super-smooth switch plus £50 gift for referral!
    I switched over to Bulb a few weeks ago, and the experience has been very good so far. Very slick website, with no surprises, and everything worked exactly as described, including e-mail updates on how things were going. No issues with submitting meter readings, or with Bulb passing them on to my previous supplier. And of course, I got a £50 bonus for using another member's referral link, and they got £50 too for supplying the link. So if you're tempted to go with Bulb, please follow my referral link to get the process started, and we should both end up £50 in credit. The link is:

bulb.co.uk/refer/john6402

Thanks!
    • sarah7046
    • By sarah7046 15th Oct 17, 3:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sarah7046
    Hi everyone!

If anyone would like to join Bulb using my referral link, here it is!

bulb.co.uk/refer/sarah906
    • mparter
    • By mparter 16th Oct 17, 11:36 AM
    • 371 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    mparter
    Switch to Bulb with my link and I'll send you an extra £25. So you'll get £50 from Bulb, £25 from me paid by Amazon vouchers or PayPal (up to you).

Bulb pay £50 to the person who refers you so I'm simply splitting this in two and giving you half.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william3040
    Originally posted by ec9wrr
    Just switched via you referral link. Seems to be a few folk signup here just to post their referral links!

If anyone wants to get their Bulb account started of with a £50 credit, feel free to use my link

Switch to Bulb
    • PegasusPJ
    • By PegasusPJ 16th Oct 17, 12:48 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    PegasusPJ
    I successfully transferred to Bulb from SG collective so here is my referral link if anyone wants £50.

bulb.co.uk/refer/ronald6830
    Originally posted by r2015
    Just used your link, thanks

If anyone wants to use mine and get us both £50:

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/sandra1412
    • TCA
    • By TCA 16th Oct 17, 3:14 PM
    • 1,300 Posts
    • 736 Thanks
    TCA
    If you'd like to use my link below, you'll get the £50 bonus plus I'll give you an extra £30 (from the £50 I'd get) in the form of Amazon vouchers or direct bank transfer. So you get £80 in total. Thanks

https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/norman7115
    Originally posted by TCA
    Hi everyone, just to say I have just joined Bulb and received my £50
    Originally posted by Generalbackground
    Hi Gb. Bulb emailed me to say your switch completed on Friday, so I owe you some extra dosh as above. I've PM'd you but no reply yet, so posting here in the hope you've subscribed to the thread and see this. PM me when you see this. Thanks.
    • mdnn85
    • By mdnn85 18th Oct 17, 9:03 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    mdnn85
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands.

It's no more expensive than a big energy provider.

Here's a Bulb.co.uk energy discount code / Bulb.co.uk energy voucher code / bulb refer a friend link:

Use my referral link to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy immediate credit and have your current provider exit fees paid

Originally posted by jmedwards
    £50.00 coming your way
    • MoneySaver14
    • By MoneySaver14 18th Oct 17, 7:00 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MoneySaver14
    Bulb Energy £50 Credit when you sign up
    Hi All

Like many others I have just recently signed up to Bulb Energy. They offer excellent prices versus the big energy companies and have great feedback from what I have seen.

They are offering a £50 credit to new customers if you sign up via a referral link (£50 each to you and me).

If you are going to join them and would like to share the savings with me feel free to use my link below:

bulb.co.uk/refer/sarah6513

You will then get your own referral link to use 😃
    • wileys
    • By wileys 18th Oct 17, 9:41 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    wileys
    Switch to Bulb and get £50 off
    Impressed by the cost comparison and its focus on renewable energy, so decided to give it a go. Really simple to switch.

If you're thinking of switching, please use my referral code which will get us both £50 off! Win win!

bulb.co.uk/refer/sarah6464

Thanks!
    Sarah
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,388Posts Today

7,799Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin