Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb.co.uk £50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk £50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands.

It's no more expensive than a big energy provider.

Here's a Bulb.co.uk energy discount code / Bulb.co.uk energy voucher code / bulb refer a friend link:

Use this link to get a £50 energy Bulb.co.uk credit, have your current provider exit fees paid and a £50 donation to Crisis

(this link has been confirmed as working - others in this thread have not)

Last edited by jmedwards; 20-09-2017 at 6:40 PM.
Page 7
    • Mesteno
    • By Mesteno 16th Sep 17, 10:41 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mesteno
    bulb.co.uk/refer/przemyslaw4798

I'm new in bulb so this link give you £50 in 100%.

Good luck.
    • berthold
    • By berthold 17th Sep 17, 2:55 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    berthold
    switch to Bulb and save hundreds and get £50
    £50 credit for joining with the referral link and savings of over £200 a year make Bulb stand out from the big 6.

Quote and £50 credit referral link:
    Removed by forum team

[copy and paste the URL to your browser]

I was going to use uSwitch then I found out that if you use bulbs website to sign up you get £50 credit using a referral link to get a quote, then if you are happy with the quote then you switch up to bulb.

It was easy to switch and I saved around £200 a year compared to British Gas in addition to bulbs £50 credit they give for joining, the transfer only took 5 minutes to start off and all I had to do was fill out the simple form and bulb do the hard work for you by contacting your existing supplier.

If you do not use a referral link then you will note get the bonus credit on your account so many thanks go to bulb for this scheme. Once you switch you will also have a good feeling knowing that you will be using 100% green energy and saving money too!

Quote and £50 credit referral link:
    Removed by forum team

if you sign up to Bulb you no longer need to worry about the increasing energy costs in the UK.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam1; 21-09-2017 at 8:36 PM.
    • Rockerfella
    • By Rockerfella 18th Sep 17, 11:03 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    Rockerfella
    Looks like Bulb is popular around here! Worked out one of the cheapest for me coming off the British Gas Collective fix.
    Thanks to Chocky10 for his link.

If you would like to return the favour and earn each of us £50 please click here:

bulb.co.uk/refer/andrew5430

Last edited by Rockerfella; 18-09-2017 at 11:12 PM.
    • DaveLeese
    • By DaveLeese 19th Sep 17, 11:16 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DaveLeese
    Hi amiie,
    I used your link to switch energy supply. How do I claim the £20?
    • bowens79
    • By bowens79 19th Sep 17, 11:31 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bowens79
    Just switched to Bulb. As they pay a referral bonus and are also paying the exit fees for my previous supplier (so it doesn't cost me anything to transfer even though I'm still in a 12 month contract), it was a no brainer.

As everyone has said above, it's a very easy process, much less to fill in than the big 6 suppliers I've used before.

If you are looking to sign up I'd appreciate if you can use my link - then we both earn £50!

join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/andrew8012
    • TCA
    • By TCA 20th Sep 17, 5:01 PM
    • 1,298 Posts
    • 734 Thanks
    TCA
    I've just switched to Bulb and benefited from the £50 referral bonus.

If you'd like to use my link below, you'll get the £50 bonus plus I'll give you an extra £30 (from the £50 I'd get) in the form of Amazon vouchers or direct bank transfer. So you get £80 in total.

Just send me a private message when your switch to Bulb is complete.

https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/norman7115

Thanks
    • cyclistj
    • By cyclistj 21st Sep 17, 8:16 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    cyclistj
    Just coming up to the end of the British Gas Collective Fix Oct 17 and Bulb sounded like a good company with a simple and competitive tariff, with eco credentials to boot. As others have found, switching has been very easy.

The referral offer is another incentive, £50 credit each to both parties. Thanks to bowens79 for their link. If anyone would like to "pay it forward", here's mine. Can't make a link as a new user so it will need copying/pasting:

bulb.co.uk/refer/jonathan4273

Thanks,
    Jon
    • hughesyk
    • By hughesyk 22nd Sep 17, 11:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    hughesyk
    Here's my link if anyone fancies using it: bulb.co.uk/join/quote/paul9009

Thank you!
    • Generalbackground
    • By Generalbackground 22nd Sep 17, 8:49 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Generalbackground
    Hi everyone, just to say I have just joined Bulb and received my £50, if you are looking to get your energy from Bulb please look at using my referral link to get us both £50! I'll happily give you an extra £25 when yours come through, either by paypal or amazon vouchers.
    bulb.co.uk/refer/matt8180
    Last edited by Generalbackground; Yesterday at 9:00 PM.
    • ec9wrr
    • By ec9wrr 22nd Sep 17, 10:22 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    ec9wrr
    Bulb give you and me £50 if you use my link. I’ll split my £50 with you so that you get a total of £75. I can pay you the extra £25 by either PayPal or amazon voucher. Just let me know by direct message when your switch completes. Thanks!

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william3040
    • eyelinerprincess
    • By eyelinerprincess 24th Sep 17, 11:34 AM
    • 4,526 Posts
    • 3,642 Thanks
    eyelinerprincess
    Bulb give you and me £50 if you use my link. Iíll split my £50 with you so that you get a total of £75. I can pay you the extra £25 by either PayPal or amazon voucher. Just let me know by direct message when your switch completes. Thanks!

Originally posted by ec9wrr
    Just used your referral code, cheers!

Mine is https://bulb.co.uk/refer/jennifer8981 if anyone wants to pay it forward.
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
    • ec9wrr
    • By ec9wrr 25th Sep 17, 6:32 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    ec9wrr
    Just want to be clear that mine isn't a one time deal - happy for more people to use if they want. (Thanks Eyelinerprincess). Or keep the train going... either is fine. Just didn't want you to think that because someone had used my link that the offer was over.

Bulb give you and me £50 if you use my link. I’ll split my £50 with you so that you get a total of £75. I can pay you the extra £25 by either PayPal or amazon voucher. Just let me know by direct message when your switch completes. Thanks!

• cmctm45
    • By cmctm45 25th Sep 17, 9:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    cmctm45
    Sad that my BG Collective tariff is coming to an end for the savings but glad that my next choice is a greener option! I feel better already.

I'm a new user and found this forum really helpful .Just used a referral link and for those paying it forward my link to copy and paste is :
    bulb.co.uk/refer/christopher7542

Many thanks in advance!
    • Admachin
    • By Admachin 25th Sep 17, 9:10 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Admachin
    Hi guys, this is my first post on here. I have been a customer with bulb for 4 months now and theyíve been great. They are surprisingly cheap and 100% green energy plus some of their gas is green. Please sign up via my referral link below and we will both get £50 credit to our bulb accounts.

bulb.co.uk/refer/adam581

Thanks,

Adam
    • zexpe
    • By zexpe 25th Sep 17, 9:47 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    zexpe
    I've also found bulb to be the best alternative at the end of the British Gas Collective Fix Oct 2017. Switch with my referral link and we'll both get £50 credit which beats any cashback deals from the MSE Energy Club or elsewhere:

bulb.co.uk/refer/ross5326
    • tom717
    • By tom717 25th Sep 17, 10:32 PM
    • 175 Posts
    • 90 Thanks
    tom717
    Used your code Steve, would be very grateful if someone uses mine! https://bulb.co.uk/refer/thomas506

I'm another one switching from the MSE BG Collective - although I fear I have left it a little late!
    • arbynuts
    • By arbynuts 26th Sep 17, 11:43 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    arbynuts
    Just moved to Bulb from a v expensive Big 6 provider.

Please use my link below, and when you get the £50 credit on your Bulb account I will transfer you an extra £25 (from my £50 credit - once I have received it on account). So you get £75 in total.

Please send me a private message after your switch to Bulb has completed, and I will do the rest.

bulb.co.uk/refer/james8967

Thanks!
    • TCA
    • By TCA 26th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    • 1,298 Posts
    • 734 Thanks
    TCA
    Just moved to Bulb from a v expensive Big 6 provider.
    Originally posted by arbynuts
    Many thanks for using my link arbynuts.

For anyone else interested in using my link below, you'll get the standard £50 bonus plus I'll give you an extra £30 (from the £50 I'd get) in the form of Amazon vouchers or direct bank transfer. So you get £80 in total.

https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/norman7115

Just send me a private message when your switch to Bulb is complete. Thanks in advance to anyone who does so.
    • stevemeck
    • By stevemeck 26th Sep 17, 2:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    stevemeck
    Eyelinerprincess (Jennifer), I just used your code! You should have been notified by email :-)

If anyone wants to keep this train-a-running my code is bulb.co.uk/refer/steve6446

Amazing to save money AND the planet with Bulb. I'll sleep a little better tonight :-)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,877Posts Today

7,967Users online

Martin's Twitter