Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb.co.uk £50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk £50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands.

It's no more expensive than a big energy provider.

Here's a Bulb.co.uk energy discount code / Bulb.co.uk energy voucher code / bulb refer a friend link:

Use this link to get a £50 energy Bulb.co.uk credit, have your current provider exit fees paid and a £50 donation to Crisis

(this link has been confirmed as working - others in this thread have not)

Last edited by jmedwards; 20-09-2017 at 6:40 PM.
Page 6
    • ec9wrr
    • By ec9wrr 10th Sep 17, 2:49 PM
    • 156 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    ec9wrr
    I'll send you an extra £25 if you switch after using my Bulb link - just as an added thank you! So you'll get £50 from Bulb. Then once the switch completes an additional £25 from me, either by Paypal or Amazon vouchers (up to you!).

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william3040

Just send me a private message when you've switched.
    • James5206
    • By James5206 10th Sep 17, 4:47 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    James5206
    Bulb £50 Credit Ė New Customers Bulb Referral Link
    Recently joined Bulb and have now received the Bulb £50 credit into my account .

This was the first time Iíve switched energy suppliers so was a bit dubious to start with. Iíve been with British Gas and EDF for over 10 years. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. Bulb took care of everything, keeping me informed with updates during the whole process.

Iím pretty chuffed as not only am I saving £350 a year, I also received £50 for using one of the links on this thread. They also received £50, so I hope I made their day.

The great thing is, as soon as you join Bulb you will immediately be given your own link that you can post on here, (or email your friends with) youíll both receive £50 anytime someone uses it.

Bulb have confirmed there is no limit to how many times itís used, some of their members have reached £1000ís. Theyíve also confirmed they will now pay it into your bank account from your Bulb account if required.

Iíd therefore be most grateful if you could use my link and weíll both get £50.

Thank you and good luck, James

Please copy and paste the link below into your browsers address bar.

bulb.co.uk/refer/james5206
    Last edited by James5206; 10-09-2017 at 4:53 PM.
    • SpanishBlue
    • By SpanishBlue 10th Sep 17, 5:10 PM
    • 160 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    SpanishBlue
    I've just switched from British Gas using William's (ec9wrr) link.

There won't be anyone left at British Gas at this rate!

It was extremely easy to switch, well done Bulb for making it so simple.

If any kind person would like to use my referral and earn £50 each for both of us, please use this link, thank you.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/tim3978
    • barginboyrob
    • By barginboyrob 10th Sep 17, 6:27 PM
    • 706 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    barginboyrob
    Hello! I'm happy to give away £25 or my referral if you would like to join, i.e you get £50 plus £25
    • barginboyrob
    • By barginboyrob 10th Sep 17, 6:28 PM
    • 706 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    barginboyrob
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/robin8683
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 11th Sep 17, 9:22 AM
    • 57 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    I have also joined bulb, how do I get the £20 rewards from you? What information do you need?

Many thanks for the referral code.
    Originally posted by SolvingDebtCrisis
    Hi - I replied to your PM - it's all gone through smoothly. Thanks for using my link.
    • marazul79
    • By marazul79 11th Sep 17, 12:11 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    marazul79
    Just switched!
    After reading the reviews and this forum, I decided to make the switch just now from British Gas. I used pebbles2005 referral link and hope all goes smoothly with the switch over!

Should anyone want to sign up with my referral code here it is!

bulb.co.uk/refer/paul7148

Thanks!
    • nre
    • By nre 11th Sep 17, 3:04 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    nre
    Just joined bulb using one of the referral links above - many thanks!

If anyone would care to use it, my referral link is: https://bulb.co.uk/refer/neil5007

Cheers!
    • kloggs
    • By kloggs 11th Sep 17, 8:15 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    kloggs
    Hi everyone

I just used a link to sign up to Bulb

Would anyone click my link so that I can get a £50 saving too? just looking for one very kind individual to help me out. £50 both to you and me!

bulb.co.uk/refer/wilcox

Many thanks in advance

Mary

• melaw41
    • By melaw41 12th Sep 17, 12:22 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    melaw41
    Bulb £50 referral!
    Hi everyone!

I had to make my first call Bulb to change the card payment option (from the online set up) to direct debit and GOOD NEWS!...
    They answered straight away!
    The lady was really efficient, friendly and helpful.
    My direct debit was set up in a minute or two!

So far, I'm really happy to have changed over and if you'd like to share my referral code, that'd be fantastic! We'll both get £50 credited to our accounts!!

Please copy and paste this to your browser...
    bulb.co.uk/refer/marie9926

Cheers : )
    • Philip624
    • By Philip624 12th Sep 17, 2:21 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 293 Thanks
    Philip624
    2 people have used my referral (page 4 of thread) but not given me their paypal address, please PM me if you see this as don't want you to miss out on your £20 extra. bulb sign up names are Christopher and Vincent - if this is you please get in touch. Thanks!
    I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
    Wake me when conflict is over,
    I aim for a peaceful life,
    Wake me up when the fury is ended
    I like living a peaceful life
    • iheadford
    • By iheadford 12th Sep 17, 2:46 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    iheadford
    Bulb Switch, £50 to boot
    After much deliberating I went for it and switched from British Gas using William's (ec9wrr) link.

Their website makes the task of comparing and switching so simple and it was a lot cheaper than BG so it almost seemed rude not too!

If any kind person would like to use my referral and earn £50 each for both of us, please use this link, thank you.

bulb*co*uk/refer/ian9815 (please just replace * with .)

** Thank you Sammi (sl9192) for using my link **
    Last edited by iheadford; 20-09-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Add thank you for using referal link
    • sl9192
    • By sl9192 13th Sep 17, 9:07 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    sl9192
    I just switched from British Gas/Eon, using Ian's link above, and hoping someone will now use mine to join and we can both enjoy a free £50!

bulb.co.uk/refer/sammi6495 (I'm unable to post the link)
    • Bantamdave41
    • By Bantamdave41 14th Sep 17, 12:33 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Bantamdave41
    Effortless to date and great feedback.
    Spent some time checking out many utility companies as I am wary of changing to new companies /products with limited feedback and experience.

Initially checked TrustPilot and crikey after seeing page and page of referrals, it was difficult to decipher as to what Bulb and its service was genuinely like. Went back some pages and found feedback to be in the main, good. Checked the MSE noticeboard and again positive in the main.

So went along with others switching from the BG collective switch and to date, yes everything **seems** good. Very pleased I used my actual meter readings as Bulb over estimated my spend and whilst my bills will be tad more expensive than under the BG collective scheme, the £50 referral code I used now brings me under my total spend with BG.
    Quick sign up, near instant email of contract with a refreshing email welcoming myself on board. Got an email from BG two days later acknowledging I was leaving, in sync with that of bulb. Since, I have had one email to check in on the status of my move to bulb.

Encouragingly good so far.....

If your interested, thanks for using my link which will leave us both £50 better off. Much appreciated

bulb.co.uk/refer/david3060

May I thank matthew26 for using my link. Thank you
    Last edited by Bantamdave41; 15-09-2017 at 1:07 PM.
    • Matthew26
    • By Matthew26 14th Sep 17, 6:46 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Matthew26
    BULB £50 Referral Code
    Hi,

Experience to date has been great and I used your link Bantamdave41!

If you are interested, thank you for using my link which will leave us both £50 better off.

bulb.co.uk/refer/matthew9848
    • ec9wrr
    • By ec9wrr 14th Sep 17, 6:53 PM
    • 156 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    ec9wrr
    Just to let you know I'm still sharing my credit if anyone wants to use my link. Extra £25 for you on top of the bulb £50.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william3040
    • simonhird
    • By simonhird 14th Sep 17, 8:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    simonhird
    Thanks William. I've just used yours
    • mickym
    • By mickym 14th Sep 17, 11:44 PM
    • 348 Posts
    • 68 Thanks
    mickym
    Just put through my switch over from Sainsbury Energy, looks like Bulb will save me a few quid!

If someone would like to use my referral code so you can receive £50 credit from Bulb, please can you use my referral link below:

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/michael8345
    Last edited by mickym; 14-09-2017 at 11:59 PM.
    • lauraandclive
    • By lauraandclive 15th Sep 17, 1:31 PM
    • 301 Posts
    • 374 Thanks
    lauraandclive
    I've been with Bulb for nearly two years now, they are a brilliant company to deal with, incredibly friendly. Having said that, I've only spoken with them once and that was to complement them on the service!

Don't hesitate, sign up with them, and if you want a free £50 off your bill (and want to help me out by my getting £50 off my next bill too!) please use my link - www.bulb.co.uk/refer/lauraandclive
    Thanks Laura (or Clive).
    Originally posted by Moglex
    It might well be Laura and Clive as we do live in a fairly open minded society nowadays.
    He might be Clive Monday to Friday and Laura at weekends!
    Originally posted by shaun from Africa
    • Chocky10
    • By Chocky10 15th Sep 17, 4:56 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Chocky10
    Just switched to Bulb, very easy transfer, just waiting for my refunds from previous suppliers now!!

Thank you to lhwjud for your referral link. £50 was credited to my account day after I went active. Bulb even told me I could have the £50 paid back to my bank account if I wanted, which is great if you would rather have the £50 bonus to use for other things.

If anyone would like to use my referral link and get a £50 bonus from Bulb themselves, I'll share £20 of my bonus with you too (via bank transfer, paypal or amazon voucher)

Just go to bulb.co.uk/refer/stephen3168
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

268Posts Today

3,380Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin