Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb.co.uk 100 off discount code - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk 100 off discount code - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands.

It's no more expensive than a big energy provider.

Here's a Bulb.co.uk energy discount code / Bulb.co.uk energy voucher code / bulb refer a friend link:

Limited time only - get a 100 credit (Bulb has increased the credit to celebrate signing up 200k customers):
    Get a 100 Bulb energy credit when signing up with this link

Last edited by jmedwards; Yesterday at 5:27 PM.
Page 5
    • Garf
    • By Garf 6th Sep 17, 3:57 PM
    • 85 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    Garf
    Hi Energy Switchers!

I have just switched from MSE Collective October 2017 with British Gas to Bulb (So nice not to then describe which tariff you are on too - there is only 1).

My referral link is https://bulb.co.uk/refer/gareth2415

Happy switching and thanks to @lucaclare
    "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"
    • jontom
    • By jontom 6th Sep 17, 9:22 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jontom
    Bulb
    Hi all
    I love bulb, posting my link in the hope someone lovely chooses to use it
    Bulb.co.uk/refer/jontom
    • blue_eyes
    • By blue_eyes 6th Sep 17, 10:30 PM
    • 246 Posts
    • 211 Thanks
    blue_eyes
    Bulb referral - 50 for both of us
    Just signed up to Bulb using Garf's referral link....thanks Garf!

100% renewable elec and 10% green gas, at a competitive rate...I'm saving over 200 on my current tariff.

If anyone wants to reciprocate my referral link is:
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william5463

Thanks!
    Blue_eyes
    • robtyrrell
    • By robtyrrell 7th Sep 17, 10:31 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    robtyrrell
    Hi Everyone,

I switched to bulb a few months back and so far have been really pleased with the service. Has been easy to set up, supply meter readings and view my account. I'm really pleased that it is renewable energy too as, along with trying to cut the amount of electric and gas I use, knowing that my electricity comes from a renewable source is great. Next is trying to get an electric car! If you want to sign up using my link below I would be most grateful. Many thanks, Rob

bulb.co.uk/refer/robholygrail
    • S t e v e
    • By S t e v e 7th Sep 17, 10:40 AM
    • 146 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    S t e v e
    50 Bulb sign up bonus
    If anybody wants to use my link to sign up to Bulb and get themselves 50 for doing it then I'd be very grateful.

https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/steven2020

Thanks
    Steve
    • claralou
    • By claralou 7th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    • 34 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    claralou
    Thank you Steve, and here's mine for the next switcher
    Thank you Steve, just used your referral code and hopefully you will get your referral reward soon.

Here's my code for the next switcher to use - thanks in advance!

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/claire5638
    • Frozz
    • By Frozz 7th Sep 17, 1:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Frozz
    Used your referral Claire, switching from SSE hopefully all goes smoothly.

Here's my code for the next switcher:
    bulb.co.uk/refer/adam6352

If someone could use it would be appreciated, cheers
    • ChappyUK
    • By ChappyUK 7th Sep 17, 5:54 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ChappyUK
    After my current supplier, British Gas, announced further price increases I thought it was a good time to do a bit of price comparing using the usual web sites.
    Time and again Bulb came out as best value for me.
    Switching was extremely easy and trouble free, they even offer to payback cancellation fees, although I didn't have any.
    I am now saving over 320 a year on my gas and electricity.

Of course I recommend you do your own comparison search to find the best deal but if you do decide on Bulb please feel free to use the following link to receive 50 credit on your account when you sign up.
    Thank you.

bulb.co.uk/refer/paul1015
    • Nikabella
    • By Nikabella 7th Sep 17, 6:34 PM
    • 410 Posts
    • 663 Thanks
    Nikabella
    Bulb 50 Referral link
    Used someone's referral link to change my gas & electricity to Bulb energy & got my 50 reward & what seems like great service! Continuing the trend, so if anyone would like to use my referral link then it would be much appreciated as I'm using the referral money to help support my children compete in National level competitions, in the sport they love, now I'm a single parent!

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/anneka5800
    Beautiful DD born Jan 2007
    One Angel baby lost April 2009
    Beautiful DS born March 2010
    • samal
    • By samal 7th Sep 17, 8:35 PM
    • 71 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    samal
    Thank you David (Salforal), Used your link to switch from Flow (annual fix ended)

Here's my link, hope some one will use this, happy to return 20 from my referral once I receive the cash via Paypal or Amazon voucher

bulb.co.uk/refer/shailesh8454
    Last edited by samal; 30-09-2017 at 4:27 PM.
    • yorkshireclimber
    • By yorkshireclimber 7th Sep 17, 9:12 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    yorkshireclimber
    Just switched using Nikabella's link.

If anyone would like to continue spreading the love, my link is:

bulb.co.uk/refer/kevin549

• djadry
    • By djadry 8th Sep 17, 10:58 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    djadry
    Thank you Anneka! Just signed up via your referral link
    • YellowVest
    • By YellowVest 8th Sep 17, 8:12 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    YellowVest
    Just switched - yey Bulb!
    Thanks Yorkshireclimber, just signed up using your link. If anyone would like to use mine that would be lovely, its:

bulb.co.uk/refer/melissa6134

Cheers and happy saving everybody!
    • SolvingDebtCrisis
    • By SolvingDebtCrisis 10th Sep 17, 10:01 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    SolvingDebtCrisis
    How do I get my 20 rewards from you?
    I've also just joined Bulb - really happy to be moving to renewable, and the price is good too. I wish I'd have thought of using a referral link! Anyway, happy to give you 20 of my 50 bonus so, if you sign up through my link, you'll get 50 + 20 = 70 total.

From site:
    "How do I get my reward? We'll add credit to your Bulb accounts when your friend's switch completes successfully. This will be 3 weeks after they sign you up. We'll shoot you both an email when it happens. "

My link is bulb.co.uk/refer/danny6295
    Originally posted by Galileo Figaro
    I have also joined bulb, how do I get the 20 rewards from you? What information do you need?

Many thanks for the referral code.
    Just bought a small house, yeahhhh! Start saving again.
    Debt free (except house) and planning stay that way.
    Clean Credit file. Credit Card stoozing.
    Thank you MSE for the financial tips and advice. I could not have it without you.

• SolvingDebtCrisis
    • By SolvingDebtCrisis 10th Sep 17, 10:07 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    SolvingDebtCrisis
    The Bulb - Renewable Energy - 50 off each Here's my referral link for 50 when you switch to The Bulb. 50 for you and 50 for me, customer service is great and it's renewable energy.

One thing to note is that these use a debit card payment each month rather than a direct debit which apparently keeps the price low.

If anyone is interested you can use the following link for 50 off.

bulb.co.uk/refer/celia4640

Thank you!
    Just bought a small house, yeahhhh! Start saving again.
    Debt free (except house) and planning stay that way.
    Clean Credit file. Credit Card stoozing.
    Thank you MSE for the financial tips and advice. I could not have it without you.

• moneysaver
    • By moneysaver 10th Sep 17, 10:58 AM
    • 670 Posts
    • 329 Thanks
    moneysaver
    Just joined Bulb because my current tariff is up start of October. Easy website to switch on. Bulb seem to be very slick at what they do & a lot cheaper than the quotes I was getting.

100% renewable elec & 10% renewable gas seems to be the way to go.

Click on my link below to get 50 credit into your Bulb account if you join them, also 50 for me.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/peter3921

Thanks
    Moneysaver
    • Greenbeanie88
    • By Greenbeanie88 10th Sep 17, 12:57 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Greenbeanie88
    Referral Link for Bulb
    I've just switched as I wanted to be greener & save money. Win win it appears.

Worked out 45 a month cheaper for me!!

If you want to share the love and get a 50 credit to your account feel free to use my link. If I get more than 2 credits I'll make a donation to Crisis so click away.

join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/nicola5362

I'm an old user who doesn't post much so you'll need to copy and paste the link into your web browser.
    • HarryHotspur
    • By HarryHotspur 10th Sep 17, 1:04 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    HarryHotspur
    I've decided to give Bulb a go as British Gas MSE collective just ending.

I've signed up using Nikabella's link, hope the 50 helps with the kids sporting development.

Here's my referral link if anyone else is thinking of switching to Bulb - even Spurs fans need a bit of help now and then!

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/matthew7432
    • ec9wrr
    • By ec9wrr 10th Sep 17, 2:49 PM
    • 160 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    ec9wrr
    I'll send you an extra 25 if you switch after using my Bulb link - just as an added thank you! So you'll get 50 from Bulb. Then once the switch completes an additional 25 from me, either by Paypal or Amazon vouchers (up to you!).

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william3040

Just send me a private message when you've switched.
    • James5206
    • By James5206 10th Sep 17, 4:47 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    James5206
    Bulb 50 Credit New Customers Bulb Referral Link
    Recently joined Bulb and have now received the Bulb 50 credit into my account .

This was the first time Ive switched energy suppliers so was a bit dubious to start with. Ive been with British Gas and EDF for over 10 years. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. Bulb took care of everything, keeping me informed with updates during the whole process.

Im pretty chuffed as not only am I saving 350 a year, I also received 50 for using one of the links on this thread. They also received 50, so I hope I made their day.

The great thing is, as soon as you join Bulb you will immediately be given your own link that you can post on here, (or email your friends with) youll both receive 50 anytime someone uses it.

Bulb have confirmed there is no limit to how many times its used, some of their members have reached 1000s. Theyve also confirmed they will now pay it into your bank account from your Bulb account if required.

Id therefore be most grateful if you could use my link and well both get 50.

Thank you and good luck, James

Please copy and paste the link below into your browsers address bar.

bulb.co.uk/refer/james5206
    Last edited by James5206; 10-09-2017 at 4:53 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,298Posts Today

8,946Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sneaky NAKED photo... ...of the room where many political and regional TV interviews are done. This is before the? https://t.co/fDdeKQOQuU

• The Premium Bond rate is being boosted from 1.15% to 1.4% should you pile in? My analysis... https://t.co/3Q7tjphAFO

• RT @colinjdunn: First #Plevin cheque received this morning - £548.66 from Nationwide & with other claims still outstanding - so thanks @Mar?

• Follow Martin