Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb.co.uk £50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk £50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands.

It's no more expensive than a big energy provider.

Here's a Bulb.co.uk energy discount code / Bulb.co.uk energy voucher code / bulb refer a friend link:

Use this link to get a £50 energy Bulb.co.uk credit, have your current provider exit fees paid and a £50 donation to Crisis

(this link has been confirmed as working - others in this thread have not)

Last edited by jmedwards; 20-09-2017 at 6:40 PM.
Page 4
    • mmmorgan
    • By mmmorgan 30th Aug 17, 10:13 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    mmmorgan
    nockie3 I've signed up using your link.

If anyone would like to use mine the link is:

bulb.co.uk/refer/benjamin1504
    • Gary Mckeaveney
    • By Gary Mckeaveney 30th Aug 17, 7:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gary Mckeaveney
    I also used whatmichaelsays referral code as I didn't see this 4th page if anyone would like to use my code and share in the referral spirit it's

bulb.co.uk/refer/gary7958

Thanks Gary
    • taylornc
    • By taylornc 30th Aug 17, 9:07 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    taylornc
    Nockie3 I've just signed up using your link.

If anyone would like to use my link it would be great, thanks!

bulb.co.uk/refer/neil963

Thanks!
    Neil
    • bmas
    • By bmas 31st Aug 17, 12:07 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    bmas
    So far so good - the sign up process was simple and easy and i immediately received confirmation of the sign up and referral bonus as well as a schedule for the switch completion. I was skeptical about switching from a Big energy company to a relatively unknown, but the process so far has put my mind at ease.

You have nothing to lose as there are no exit fees and you get £50 for using a referral code like mine. There are many to choose from but I would it would be greatly appreciated if you use mine, just copy the link below and paste in your browser! Thank you in advance.

bulb.co.uk/refer/mulikat
    Last edited by bmas; 31-08-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    • Coinmachine
    • By Coinmachine 31st Aug 17, 4:17 PM
    • 211 Posts
    • 375 Thanks
    Coinmachine
    Used Dannys referral very grateful if someone could use mine:

http://Bulb.co.uk/refer/philip9246

Many thanks
    I'm a greenfield sight for sore eyes, and sore eyes are just needing the light, the shapes, and the shadows of the space we share, before it splits into Thin Air.
    • R1ckyMatthew5
    • By R1ckyMatthew5 1st Sep 17, 2:03 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    R1ckyMatthew5
    Become a Superhero save the world, go green
    Be a superhero, grab £50 for going green and saving the world

I've just switched to this green energy supplier and have to say its been the easiest transfer I've ever completed. I used someone else's link off a review and had £50 credited to my account instantly.

So if anyone else would like to pay this forward please, please, please copy the link below, paste into your browser for £50 into your account.

bulb.co.uk/refer/ricky731
    • f3zz3h
    • By f3zz3h 2nd Sep 17, 2:19 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    f3zz3h
    Pass It On
    I've just signed up using rickys code. If anyone wants to use mine and pass it on that'd be great.

bulb.co.uk/refer/luke8944
    • PhilMcC
    • By PhilMcC 3rd Sep 17, 9:48 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    PhilMcC
    Thanks used f3zz3h code. If anyone would like to use mine details below:

bulb.co.uk/refer/phillippa8295

Thanks
    • motormadfrosty
    • By motormadfrosty 4th Sep 17, 2:08 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    motormadfrosty
    Thanks, I have used PhilMcC's code. Lets keep it going folks! mine is -

bulb.co.uk/refer/jayde2352

Thanks.
    • Onemorerobot
    • By Onemorerobot 4th Sep 17, 3:40 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Onemorerobot
    More £50's
    Hi

Just used your referral code to sign up Motormadfrosty, excellent offer after my MSE collective British Gas Switch finishes in a few weeks.
    Here is my code if anyone can keep it going:

bulb.co.uk/refer/simon3396
    Last edited by Onemorerobot; 04-09-2017 at 4:05 PM.
    • xxRichTxx
    • By xxRichTxx 4th Sep 17, 9:20 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    xxRichTxx
    Referral link
    Here's my referral link for us both to receive £50 credit. Can't recommend this company enough!

bulb.co.uk/refer/teresa3716
    • elin_g
    • By elin_g 4th Sep 17, 9:52 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    elin_g
    Share the love - £50 credit for both
    Hi,

Just used Onemorerobot's referral code - enjoy the £50!

Share the love, here is my referral code: bulb.co.uk/refer/elin3680

Thanks
    • Philip624
    • By Philip624 5th Sep 17, 9:15 AM
    • 560 Posts
    • 293 Thanks
    Philip624
    Happy to share my referral so that in addition to the £50 credit I will pay you £20 via pay pal when I receive my payment, making a total of £70!. Just PM me your pay pal address when you sign up.

https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/philip9246
    I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
    Wake me when conflict is over,
    I aim for a peaceful life,
    Wake me up when the fury is ended
    I like living a peaceful life
    • flyingchris
    • By flyingchris 5th Sep 17, 11:06 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    flyingchris
    Just used Philip624's link to sign up for £50 off after my BG collective fix is coming to an end & the new MSE Big Switch 8 (EDF Fix) turned out to be uncompetitive and nothing to write home about.

To keep the chain going, if anyone wants to use my link for £50 Bulb credit - please do!

join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/christopher3921

Cheers,
    Chris.
    Last edited by flyingchris; 05-09-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    • radiobloke
    • By radiobloke 5th Sep 17, 2:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    radiobloke
    We've been with Bulb for six months now and have been really impressed with their service, particularly the fact they've dropped prices twice so far this year!

If anyone wants to join, please feel free to use my referral link to get £50 credit - bulb.co.uk/refer/paulj

Paul
    • PeakOwl
    • By PeakOwl 5th Sep 17, 5:05 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    PeakOwl
    I've also just switched from British Gas to Bulb using Galileo Figaro's link.

Please feel free to use my code, just copy it into your address bar for your £50:

bulb.co.uk/refer/philip7945

I will also be happy to forward £20 of my £50 to you too once my referral comes through, so £70 in total.

Incidentally, when you're signing up you're only given the option of using payments by debit card. However, a quick 2 min call to their help desk and they'll happily switch it to a Direct Debit if you wish.

Many thanks!
    • SpanishBlue
    • By SpanishBlue 6th Sep 17, 1:52 AM
    • 160 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    SpanishBlue
    Could someone please confirm, if I signup using one of the referral links above, then I won't be able to get the £25 cashback MSE is offering for switching through the Cheap Energy Club.
    • hackenbush55
    • By hackenbush55 6th Sep 17, 9:53 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    hackenbush55
    I have just switched from the BG Collective to Bulb; looks good so far.

I have used radiobloke's link.

If anyone wants to join, please feel free to use my referral link to get £50 credit:

bulb.co.uk/refer/william1516

William
    • JodyClarke
    • By JodyClarke 6th Sep 17, 10:07 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JodyClarke
    100% Renewable - Feel Good & Get £50 Credit on sign up!
    I have just signed up for these guys. I love the fact they use 100% renewable energy, so I can sleep at night knowing I'm not helping to destroy the environment. In addition to this, they actually came out cheapest on all the compare sites I used to research (i.e money supermarket - uswitch - moneysavingexpert - simplyswitch - etc ).

With no exit fee, it's worth a shot to see how it goes - and with the incoming price hike with British Gas, best to sign up ASAP!

Use my refer code below to get £50 credit on sign up!

bulb.co.uk/refer/jody9709 (copy and paste into browser, for some reason money saving experts wont let me link it)
    • melaw41
    • By melaw41 6th Sep 17, 11:03 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    melaw41
    Bulb £50 referral!
    Morning All!

Just joined the forum to be able to add to this thread (and hopefully join in on more!).
    I too was on the BG Oct 17 Collective and BULB seems like the best plan for me for the next year - very happy to see that they don't charge exit fees!

Love that we can keep a thread going and share the referral's, so I used hackenbush55's as it looked like the last unused one (thanks hackenbush!) and would really appreciate if someone could use mine please!

As a new user, I can't post a link on here yet, so please copy and paste mine to your browser...

bulb.co.uk/refer/marie9926

Cheers, Marie
    Last edited by melaw41; 06-09-2017 at 11:05 AM. Reason: forgot to thank hackenbush!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,416Posts Today

6,125Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin