Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • prenton01
    • By prenton01 8th Aug 17, 7:49 AM
    • 187Posts
    • 83Thanks
    prenton01
    Musclefood
    • 8th Aug 17, 7:49 AM
    Musclefood 8th Aug 17 at 7:49 AM
    Anyone use Musclefood ?

First time and i'm impressed

How nice is the chicken breasts and the steaks
    Hi there! We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 1
    • Wednesday100
    • By Wednesday100 8th Aug 17, 7:34 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    Wednesday100
    • 8th Aug 17, 7:34 PM
    • 8th Aug 17, 7:34 PM
    Musclefood is part of The Delicious Marketing Group basket of brands, as is Westin Gourmet. I used to use both for bulk chicken breasts until I found a local catering butcher at the same price and could pick up locally. It was some time ago that I ordered with them (Musclefood/Westin Gourmet) but they always sorted out any problems with the deliveries real quick.

I thought their steaks looked disappointing and on the small side when they arrived vacuum packed, but once cooked were really good and were actually the size sold.
    • theGrinch
    • By theGrinch 9th Aug 17, 11:17 AM
    • 2,784 Posts
    • 670 Thanks
    theGrinch
    • 9th Aug 17, 11:17 AM
    • 9th Aug 17, 11:17 AM
    No but I am bulking up with foods high in protein, shakes and exercise. Seeing the difference.
    "enough is a feast"...old Buddist proverb
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 9th Aug 17, 11:18 AM
    • 1,354 Posts
    • 3,942 Thanks
    Oakdene
    • 9th Aug 17, 11:18 AM
    • 9th Aug 17, 11:18 AM
    I dont find them much cheaper than my local butcher & to be honest I'd rather buy local.
    Hiraeth
    • redfox
    • By redfox 9th Aug 17, 3:00 PM
    • 12,438 Posts
    • 35,535 Thanks
    redfox
    • 9th Aug 17, 3:00 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 3:00 PM
    Anyone use Musclefood ?
    Originally posted by prenton01
    this thread has a few posts about users' experiences with this company.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• HolmesM
    • By HolmesM 15th Aug 17, 12:06 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    HolmesM
    • 15th Aug 17, 12:06 PM
    • 15th Aug 17, 12:06 PM
    They're my current favourites at the moment ... just wish there were some more variety now ... tried them all
    • silkcutblue
    • By silkcutblue 11th Sep 17, 9:40 AM
    • 620 Posts
    • 365 Thanks
    silkcutblue
    • 11th Sep 17, 9:40 AM
    • 11th Sep 17, 9:40 AM
    I used to use them a lot, but my last two steak bundles have been very poor. Stopped ordering.
    • tallyho88
    • By tallyho88 20th Sep 17, 9:06 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    tallyho88
    • 20th Sep 17, 9:06 PM
    • 20th Sep 17, 9:06 PM
    Not tried it but it looks like a rip off.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

293Posts Today

1,499Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin