Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 2
    • blackgothic
    • By blackgothic 5th Oct 12, 12:48 AM
    • 972 Posts
    • 1,158 Thanks
    blackgothic
    Cheers Zen6 for your referral.
    Heres a link for my referral if anyone would like to use it for a £5 credit to all new users.

Good Luck

https://smarkets.com/r/1wWm_5zwfnXS/
    A little grunt a little squeeze and out it comes like lemon cheese
    • grape
    • By grape 30th Oct 12, 12:42 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    grape
    smarkets is a little tempramental sometimes but still worth doing
    • Xen6
    • By Xen6 30th Oct 12, 4:16 PM
    • 190 Posts
    • 2,627 Thanks
    Xen6
    I assume still working since I had a successful referral yesterday
    • pr0berts
    • By pr0berts 24th Nov 12, 3:35 PM
    • 237 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    pr0berts
    Any one here been caught out by the lack of best price execution on smarkets and the tab order.

Down £350 today bad times
  • Strawberrymeme
    I am a little wary of taking a raf code or link publicly posted on the forum. Could someone message me privately for a Smarkets raf code please? Thanks
    • Xen6
    • By Xen6 14th Jan 13, 9:34 AM
    • 190 Posts
    • 2,627 Thanks
    Xen6
    Messaged. If anyone else is in the same position please don't hesitate to PM me for a code.
    • Xen6
    • By Xen6 14th Apr 14, 10:57 PM
    • 190 Posts
    • 2,627 Thanks
    Xen6
    No longer a RAF offer, but a straight sign-up and receive £10 bonus.

User must sign-up and deposit £20, then they will be credited with a £10 risk free bonus (basically any loss on the exchange will be taken out of this credit before your cash).

If it doesn't automatically appear, contact Smarkets by email support@smarkets.com asking for the bonus
    • jobbingmusician
    • By jobbingmusician 7th Aug 17, 10:00 PM
    • 18,689 Posts
    • 18,973 Thanks
    jobbingmusician
    Smarkets refer a friend
    Just reintroduced.

Short version - join Smarkets using a referral code, bet at least £20 (or make a lay bet with a liability of at least £20) and we both get £10.

My referral code is crehi49 - and you can see from the Betfair referral thread that I have a very sound reputation! (You can also see from post 1600 of this thread that I have been recommending transferring to Smarkets, with their low commission rate, for ages.)

The Smarkets referral programme rewards you for introducing new members to the site. Please note no bonus is payable if a referral’s first deposit is by Skrill or Neteller, due to high levels of promotion abuse through these methods, and no more than 10 referral bonuses can be earned in a calendar month. Both you and your referral will earn a risk-free bonus of £10 (or currency equivalent) upon the following conditions being met:
    Eligibility criteria:
    • Your referral has entered your unique referral code during the signup process.
    • Both you and your referral’s account are fully verified.
    • For the purpose of the referral programme, fully verified means valid identification and valid proof of address must be provided with both documents matching requirements laid out here - https://help.smarkets.com/hc/en-gb/articles/212634845-Documents-required-to-verify-your-account
    • Your referral must make their first deposit by card or bank transfer. Due to high levels of abuse through e-wallets, you will not earn any bonus on referrals who make their first deposit by Skrill or Neteller.
    • Both accounts must have placed bets with Smarkets coming to a minimum liability of £20 (or currency equivalent)
    • The promotion is limited to one per household, family, email address, payment account, shared computer, or internet connection.
    Once these conditions are met, a £10 (or currency equivalent) bonus will be credited to both accounts within 48 hours. Again, no more than 10 referral bonuses can be earned in a calendar month.
    Once credited, the bonus will automatically refund any losses incurred on your account. You must have funds in your account to use the bonus.
    To withdraw the rebated funds, you must have met the staking requirements as outlined in the above eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the rebated funds will removed.
    We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of the offer at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
    I'm the Board Guide on the Matched Betting; Referrers and Jobseeking & Training boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

The good folk of the matched betting board are now (I hope!) supporting Macmillan, in memory of Fifigrace. Visit
    https://www.gofundme.com/running-the-leeds-10k-for-macmillan
    • RebekahR
    • By RebekahR 13th Aug 17, 2:06 PM
    • 5,539 Posts
    • 13,836 Thanks
    RebekahR
    Smarkets!
    Smarkets are a leading competitor for Betfair with better commisssion @ 2%. They have just started up a refer a friend system.

Invite a friend and get £10 each.

"Your friend must sign up, fully verify their account and bet a minimum of £20.
    You and your friend both receive a £10 risk-free bonus."

For anyone who wishes to sign up here is my code: wupte74.
    Please use it my bank is almost empty!!

If you choose to use it please then post your code below so the next person can use yours.

Thank you in advance
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 4th Sep 17, 1:21 PM
    • 66 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    ozaz
    RebekahR, I used your referral.

Would very much appreciate it if the next person could use my referral code: sindo57

Thank you

Terms remain the same as described in the previous post.
    • KATANA
    • By KATANA 13th Sep 17, 7:23 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    KATANA
    smarkets sign up
    Thanks

I have signed up I think Jobbing should get all the referral fees for all the work done on the board.
    Last edited by KATANA; 13-09-2017 at 7:28 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,897Posts Today

7,934Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin