Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 12,390Posts
    • 39,524Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 6
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 7th Sep 17, 6:18 PM
    • 308 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Anyone else having problems with the website today. Just logged in to enter received items & it has taken me over 5 minutes to record just one item.
    Originally posted by redagila
    Simple response.....complain to TNS.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 8th Sep 17, 9:21 AM
    • 4,482 Posts
    • 14,719 Thanks
    redagila
    Simple response.....complain to TNS.
    Originally posted by Mchambers

Why is that your response to every query?

It may be a problem here rather than one their end which was why I asked the question of forum members.
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 8th Sep 17, 10:08 AM
    • 308 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    Mchambers

It may be a problem here rather than one their end which was why I asked the question of forum members.
    Why not ?................................................. ............
    • custardy
    • By custardy 8th Sep 17, 4:33 PM
    • 32,388 Posts
    • 27,152 Thanks
    custardy
    Why not ?................................................. ............
    Originally posted by Mchambers
    How about 'contact' instead of complain?
    • redagila
    • By redagila 8th Sep 17, 6:35 PM
    • 4,482 Posts
    • 14,719 Thanks
    redagila

Seems it was probably a problem here as today the site was fine for me.
    • aardvaak
    • By aardvaak 12th Sep 17, 10:41 AM
    • 4,116 Posts
    • 1,832 Thanks
    aardvaak
    I had an odd thing today I received an envelope with a smart but instead of the usual ref. no. it said "Royal Mail Domestic" and a long ID No.
    I phoned RM who said to log as no smart and return it to them for investigation.
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 12th Sep 17, 11:00 AM
    • 737 Posts
    • 3,150 Thanks
    trix-a-belle
    I've found that my posting methods have all reset to active (I have far more than 10 listed) they definitely weren't like that as 1) you can't have more than 10 set to active & 2) I had sorted them out during this stint to just the ones I regularly use.
    Anyone else?
    - Mortgage: £ 53000 0! Mortgage Free!
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • bellasis
    • By bellasis 12th Sep 17, 12:54 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    bellasis
    TNS have certainly confused me.

I received my postings for this week on Saturday along with a letter stating it was my last one for this 6 month period. Also enclosed was the stamps we get with the last schedule. On Monday I look online and see I have to mail 3 next week.
    As I have not received the items to post and that I had returned all of the spare Smarts I had, I phoned TNS to query it. The answer I received was that I was to keep mailing until I received my "last mailing pack". Although I explained I had received it last week, I was informed that they would send me Smarts to replace the ones I had returned and to keep posting until notified it was my last pack. Confused!!!
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 12th Sep 17, 2:03 PM
    • 308 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Confused!!!
    Originally posted by bellasis
    So are TNS.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 12th Sep 17, 2:25 PM
    • 1,384 Posts
    • 7,073 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I've found that my posting methods have all reset to active (I have far more than 10 listed) they definitely weren't like that as 1) you can't have more than 10 set to active & 2) I had sorted them out during this stint to just the ones I regularly use.
    Anyone else?
    Originally posted by trix-a-belle
    I had that last week. I just assumed it was connected to the website having been down and put them back on reserve. I just looked again - and they're back so I have 15 active. Let's try again...
    This Be the Verse - Philip Larkin. The first line that everyone knows.
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 12th Sep 17, 9:12 PM
    • 737 Posts
    • 3,150 Thanks
    trix-a-belle

I received my postings for this week on Saturday along with a letter stating it was my last one for this 6 month period. Also enclosed was the stamps we get with the last schedule. On Monday I look online and see I have to mail 3 next week.
    As I have not received the items to post and that I had returned all of the spare Smarts I had, I phoned TNS to query it. The answer I received was that I was to keep mailing until I received my "last mailing pack". Although I explained I had received it last week, I was informed that they would send me Smarts to replace the ones I had returned and to keep posting until notified it was my last pack. Confused!!!
    Those stamps will be mine then i've had 2 emails and 2 letters saying the end is nigh there is nothing on my posting schedule for next week, i've sent all my smarts back but i've not had my presentation pack
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 13th Sep 17, 2:48 PM
    • 1,384 Posts
    • 7,073 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Just got the e-mail to tell me I've won the Daily £10 Love 2 Shop voucher
    I've won them before a couple of years ago but that just turned up in the post with no advance warning.
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 14th Sep 17, 6:09 PM
    • 1,464 Posts
    • 2,450 Thanks
    dobbiesloan

Me also. today I received posting pack for next week
    GONE ENGLAND
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 15th Sep 17, 9:04 AM
    • 1,384 Posts
    • 7,073 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I had that last week. I just assumed it was connected to the website having been down and put them back on reserve. I just looked again - and they're back so I have 15 active. Let's try again...
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    And this morning I logged an outgoing item and all of the postboxes were back on the drop-down. How's yours trix?
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 15th Sep 17, 10:24 AM
    • 737 Posts
    • 3,150 Thanks
    trix-a-belle
    And this morning I logged an outgoing item and all of the postboxes were back on the drop-down. How's yours trix?
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    mine is ok today,
    if you haven't sorted them out into active and reserve yet could you take a screenshot and sent it to the special people as I emailed them the other day to let them know they had a problem and they won't admit existence of it without seeing it
    MFiT-T4
    • tomvox
    • By tomvox 16th Sep 17, 3:43 PM
    • 94 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    tomvox
    After training, re-training and almost a year on standby I got the e-mail telling me I'd be back on the panel in October. Hallelujah!!
    • elsien
    • By elsien 16th Sep 17, 6:09 PM
    • 15,042 Posts
    • 37,681 Thanks
    elsien
    After training, re-training and almost a year on standby I got the e-mail telling me I'd be back on the panel in October. Hallelujah!!
    Originally posted by tomvox
    Just don't be surprised if you get told you're off the panel again due to your area being oversubscribed, closely followed by the training packs and the welcome email about a week later. This may also happen two weeks into the training, closely followed by the posting packs - they've done it to me the last two times.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 16th Sep 17, 7:07 PM
    • 308 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Just complain,,,,,,TNS are total cr*p lol.
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 16th Sep 17, 8:21 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 234 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Originally posted by tomvox
    Lucky you! I've just come back from holiday to find the porch full of post and two "something for you" cards"
    I didn't know I was back on the survey so didn't tell them about my holiday.
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 17th Sep 17, 10:32 AM
    • 308 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Lucky you! I've just come back from holiday to find the porch full of post and two "something for you" cards"
    I didn't know I was back on the survey so didn't tell them about my holiday.
    Originally posted by aninymoose
    Complain.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,394Posts Today

7,654Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin