Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 12,798Posts
    • 40,512Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 14
    • girlchops
    • By girlchops 15th Dec 17, 9:19 PM
    • 147 Posts
    • 1,645 Thanks
    girlchops
    Hi all,
    I apoke to the Rm survey team this afternoon as I got no reply to my emails and they've said that fully active participants will start receiving their diaries from next week so well done those that already have them! For others like myself where your stint is coming to an end this month we are now considered 'Active dormant' and won't get them automatically!! Apparently we are not considered fully active even if we are still posting and receiving until the end of the month
    I was advised to check back on Mon Jan 8th 2018 and if there are any left or returned they will distribute them to active dormant participants.
    HTH
    • Minimods
    • By Minimods 16th Dec 17, 12:31 PM
    • 170 Posts
    • 47 Thanks
    Minimods
    Got my diary today. They are actually a really nice quality diary so it is a shame to waste it. I'll be taking it to the charity shop as per another posters suggestion.
    • horsechestnut
    • By horsechestnut 16th Dec 17, 4:47 PM
    • 1,407 Posts
    • 2,737 Thanks
    horsechestnut
    Got my diary today. I had emailed them yesterday, but it must have already been posted. I haven't recieved any Presentation Packs this time so I mentioned that as well.
    • Skinster
    • By Skinster 18th Dec 17, 6:32 PM
    • 87 Posts
    • 53 Thanks
    Skinster
    I was hoping for a diary but just logged in to check my posting plan & Iv nothing to send next week 😭 Might need to send them an email to ask if getting one.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 19th Dec 17, 10:00 AM
    • 17,694 Posts
    • 11,961 Thanks
    molerat
    Some people shouldn't really be doing this. This morning I received a DVD box. No poly block, 2 SMARTS - 1 stuffed in the outer flaps, inner flap not taped (peel off still on - and held together with selotape
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • LEJC
    • By LEJC 19th Dec 17, 11:04 AM
    • 9,066 Posts
    • 59,978 Thanks
    LEJC
    I was hoping for a diary but just logged in to check my posting plan & Iv nothing to send next week 😭 Might need to send them an email to ask if getting one.
    Originally posted by Skinster
    I received my diary with the posting pack w/c 2nd jan
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
    • horsechestnut
    • By horsechestnut 19th Dec 17, 3:59 PM
    • 1,407 Posts
    • 2,737 Thanks
    horsechestnut
    I emailed them about the presentation packs. They replied to check about the one when I started if I had recieved it or not; I hadn't. But also said that they were not sending out Christmas presentation packs this year!!!
    I think that I will call it a day when this term finishes.
    • Skinster
    • By Skinster 19th Dec 17, 10:24 PM
    • 87 Posts
    • 53 Thanks
    Skinster
    I received my diary with the posting pack w/c 2nd jan
    Originally posted by LEJC
    Thanks, thats good to hear
    • tomvox
    • By tomvox 23rd Dec 17, 6:22 PM
    • 105 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    tomvox
    Got my diary today. Posting pack came yesterday so obviously some being sent out separately.
    • Tawny-Owl
    • By Tawny-Owl 1st Jan 18, 11:35 AM
    • 118 Posts
    • 695 Thanks
    Tawny-Owl
    I received my diary and christmas stamps the week of Christmas, however I have been told that my stint will end next week. It said I could reapply in 6 months time though?
    However Im guessing that is dependant on vacancies in my area though, and not automatic - do you need to reapply again as newbie?
    Always on the lookout for a great deal, bargain or offer...

• Runnerduck
    • By Runnerduck 1st Jan 18, 12:20 PM
    • 3,118 Posts
    • 119,646 Thanks
    Runnerduck
    I received my diary and christmas stamps the week of Christmas, however I have been told that my stint will end next week. It said I could reapply in 6 months time though?
    However Im guessing that is dependant on vacancies in my area though, and not automatic - do you need to reapply again as newbie?
    Originally posted by Tawny-Owl
    i've been on it constantly for nearly 2 years now as each time i get the letter saying my stint is coming to an end i've had an email a few days later asking if i would be able to carry on so you may be lucky, i'm not sure how it works otherwise i'm afraid
    best win yet - 10 night holiday to Australia
    • redagila
    • By redagila 1st Jan 18, 1:11 PM
    • 4,607 Posts
    • 14,826 Thanks
    redagila
    Originally posted by Tawny-Owl

As Runnerduck said you do sometimes receive another email almost immediately asking you if you want to contine if they are short of participants in your area.
    If not, you will receive another email usually in about 6 months asking you if you want to restart - no need for you to re-register on the site. Be aware however, that the rest period does vary and some posters have had much longer rest periods.

If you are registered to do the Unaddressed and Correctly Delivered surveys you can continue with those while "resting".
    Last edited by redagila; 01-01-2018 at 1:13 PM.
    • steve6363
    • By steve6363 1st Jan 18, 4:10 PM
    • 125 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    steve6363
    rested for ages
    As Runnerduck said you do sometimes receive another email almost immediately asking you if you want to contine if they are short of participants in your area.
    If not, you will receive another email usually in about 6 months asking you if you want to restart - no need for you to re-register on the site. Be aware however, that the rest period does vary and some posters have had much longer rest periods.

If you are registered to do the Unaddressed and Correctly Delivered surveys you can continue with those while "resting".
    Originally posted by redagila
    ive been rested for about 2 yrs now they say theres too many in my area.i keep doing the correctly addresses mail suveys
    • Lavandergirl
    • By Lavandergirl 3rd Jan 18, 11:55 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Lavandergirl
    I've also been rested for at least two years now, do the unaddressed and correctly delivered ones though.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 3rd Jan 18, 3:50 PM
    • 2,251 Posts
    • 1,970 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    My first training pack arrived today so I'm back for another run!
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 3rd Jan 18, 4:25 PM
    • 584 Posts
    • 192 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Gonna get a diary and I ain't doing the survey. Just send an em to TNS and if they have any spare, they will send you one.
    • Topher
    • By Topher 3rd Jan 18, 10:34 PM
    • 508 Posts
    • 2,626 Thanks
    Topher
    Diary
    Thank you for that (about the diary), I was hoping to get a diary, but my two weeks' training ran up until Christmas, so I guess I missed out. I'll try my luck with an e-mail.
    T
    • gozaimasu
    • By gozaimasu 8th Jan 18, 5:26 PM
    • 432 Posts
    • 1,862 Thanks
    gozaimasu
    I prepared this week's items last week, but I've input the SMART info wrong and now can't change it.

Should I email TNS to tell them? I was thinking it might get sorted out when the receiving panelist logs the item with the actual SMART code.

It's just that when I go on to say that I posted the item and it asks if I put a certain SMART with an item and I didn't, it only gives me a choice of 2 SMARTs that aren't used, or to select "none added". I tried to select "none added" but that doesn't work and it doesn't allow me to say that I sent the item.

They usually take ages to respond so thought I might get a quicker reply on here from panelists more experienced than I.
    Last edited by gozaimasu; 08-01-2018 at 5:30 PM.
    Forum etiquette - Be nice to all moneysavers.
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 8th Jan 18, 6:16 PM
    • 584 Posts
    • 192 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Simple answer.....open the envelopes and put the correct ones in. Then reseal the envelopes (with evo-stik if you have it). I have done this before without any probs.
    • gozaimasu
    • By gozaimasu 8th Jan 18, 6:41 PM
    • 432 Posts
    • 1,862 Thanks
    gozaimasu
    Simple answer.....open the envelopes and put the correct ones in. Then reseal the envelopes (with evo-stik if you have it). I have done this before without any probs.
    Originally posted by Mchambers
    Yes! That will work for 2 of my items, but not the one I posted today...
    Forum etiquette - Be nice to all moneysavers.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,864Posts Today

9,413Users online

Martin's Twitter