Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 12,704Posts
    • 40,262Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 12
    • tomvox
    • By tomvox 24th Nov 17, 2:41 PM
    • 101 Posts
    • 81 Thanks
    tomvox
    Just out of interest - was it the new 2017 one (8 stamps - Droids and Aliens) or a leftover 2015 one (12 stamps plus minisheet). I got the latter this summer - I would have thought there wouldn't be many of these as leftovers.
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    It's the 2017 set with 8 stamps.
    • tomvox
    • By tomvox 24th Nov 17, 2:43 PM
    • 101 Posts
    • 81 Thanks
    tomvox
    Is anyone else having problems logging in at the moment?

Signed in earlier today but not working at the moment - not sure if it is them or a problem my end.
    Originally posted by redagila
    Just logged on to check. No problems here. Probably another glitch.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 24th Nov 17, 3:11 PM
    • 1,074 Posts
    • 2,204 Thanks
    Saetana
    Site seems to be up and running again
    2017 Wins: £50 Amazon Voucher, Lambswool Throw & Cushions, Duvet and Pillows, Skincare Set, T-Shirt, This Works Sleep Kit, Case of Beer, Storage Chest, Wine
    • quoia
    • By quoia 24th Nov 17, 3:20 PM
    • 13,451 Posts
    • 141,301 Thanks
    quoia
    Is anyone else having problems logging in at the moment?

Signed in earlier today but not working at the moment - not sure if it is them or a problem my end.
    Originally posted by redagila
    Hi red

I'm logged in right at this minute
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S ω6.59 so far ..
    • es5595
    • By es5595 24th Nov 17, 8:48 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    es5595
    I’ve been struggling to log in all evening. Still haven’t been managed to. I’m guessing they’ve got some sort of problem.
    • millie
    • By millie 25th Nov 17, 10:47 AM
    • 900 Posts
    • 309 Thanks
    millie
    I received the Christmas stamps this morning too. This is my first stint on this survey although I have been doing the unaddressed for years. Are the Christmas stamps an extra or is this the December stamps issue?

I am coming to the end of my six months, started mid June. I am presuming the presentation stamps at the end of the 6 months will come too. Is this correct and do they notify me when it is ending?

Thanks
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 25th Nov 17, 1:09 PM
    • 1,074 Posts
    • 2,204 Thanks
    Saetana
    I received the Christmas stamps this morning too. This is my first stint on this survey although I have been doing the unaddressed for years. Are the Christmas stamps an extra or is this the December stamps issue?

I am coming to the end of my six months, started mid June. I am presuming the presentation stamps at the end of the 6 months will come too. Is this correct and do they notify me when it is ending?

Thanks
    Originally posted by millie
    You should get an email when you have a couple of weeks to go - your final posting pack will have your last batch of stamps plus a presentation pack. I think the Christmas stamps go to everyone who is active on the main survey at the moment, can't say for sure as my 6 month stint usually ends in November(ish). The 6 months tends to be more approximate than accurate
    2017 Wins: £50 Amazon Voucher, Lambswool Throw & Cushions, Duvet and Pillows, Skincare Set, T-Shirt, This Works Sleep Kit, Case of Beer, Storage Chest, Wine
    • Skinster
    • By Skinster 25th Nov 17, 5:47 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    Skinster
    I got my Christmas stamps today too.
    Does anyone know if we will get a diary this year?
    • Minimods
    • By Minimods 25th Nov 17, 11:30 PM
    • 168 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    Minimods
    I got my Christmas stamps today too.
    Does anyone know if we will get a diary this year?
    Originally posted by Skinster
    I hope not It always goes in the bin, can't even give it away
    • redagila
    • By redagila 26th Nov 17, 9:56 AM
    • 4,576 Posts
    • 14,799 Thanks
    redagila
    I hope not It always goes in the bin, can't even give it away
    Originally posted by Minimods

If you offer it on here, someone will probably be able to use it as sometimes posters do not receive the diary. Personally I find it useful.

Alternatively why not give it to a charity shop.
    • Skinster
    • By Skinster 26th Nov 17, 11:02 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    Skinster
    I always use mines keeps me right with what’s due to be posted & keeping track of any vouchers due.
    • Money_Grabber13579
    • By Money_Grabber13579 26th Nov 17, 10:15 PM
    • 2,847 Posts
    • 1,374 Thanks
    Money_Grabber13579
    I've been a member for 2 years now and had nothing but correctly delivered surveys...

Anyone know how you get picked to participate in the live posting panel? I want free stamps!
    Northern Ireland club member No 382
    • Zeusiblue
    • By Zeusiblue 26th Nov 17, 11:47 PM
    • 277 Posts
    • 806 Thanks
    Zeusiblue
    I would send them an email, (gentle nudge)
    • crunchie96
    • By crunchie96 27th Nov 17, 9:37 AM
    • 173 Posts
    • 225 Thanks
    crunchie96
    no gifts
    i have never received a diary or gifts they only send to certain people
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 27th Nov 17, 9:48 AM
    • 1,468 Posts
    • 7,434 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I got the diary the first three (I think) years then missed out last year, I assume because I was still on training. Like Skinster says - I find it handy to track what's due, missing and any oddities. Especially when reporting the oddities seems to be a bit of a black hole.

I had the "Resolve a Query" lit up today, to tell me that an item had been reported as arriving on the same day as I had posted it and was I sure I posted on the right day. Well, I was sure until they asked! So I presume the receiving poster got their days confused when they logged it.

Last week, I posted a Medium Brown to an address about 3 miles away. This week I'm sending a Medium White to the same person! Wonder if that's just random or someone is actually trying to find out if there's a problem in the local system?
    This Be the Verse - Philip Larkin. The first line that everyone knows.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 27th Nov 17, 12:46 PM
    • 17,474 Posts
    • 11,701 Thanks
    molerat
    Last week, I posted a Medium Brown to an address about 3 miles away. This week I'm sending a Medium White to the same person! Wonder if that's just random or someone is actually trying to find out if there's a problem in the local system?
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    I sent a cube to a reasonably local address and a few days later got the SMART back from them
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • millie
    • By millie 27th Nov 17, 1:46 PM
    • 900 Posts
    • 309 Thanks
    millie
    I am nearing the end of my first stint with them. If I am invited back for any more, do my registered post boxes clear from my acount. I don't like using the ones that I would rarely use in case I run out as it seems You are only allowed 10 but I could risk it as I am near the end if they clear.
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 27th Nov 17, 2:36 PM
    • 2,151 Posts
    • 2,370 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    I am nearing the end of my first stint with them. If I am invited back for any more, do my registered post boxes clear from my acount. I don't like using the ones that I would rarely use in case I run out as it seems You are only allowed 10 but I could risk it as I am near the end if they clear.
    Originally posted by millie
    Hi

No everything is still there if you're invited back. I've trimmed my posting methods down, got rid of the ones I've used once.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• millie
    • By millie 27th Nov 17, 2:47 PM
    • 900 Posts
    • 309 Thanks
    millie
    Hi

No everything is still there if you're invited back. I've trimmed my posting methods down, got rid of the ones I've used once.
    Originally posted by GetRealBabe

Thanks I did not think that I could delete them. I will have another look.

Just looked and the reserve ones do not count in my list of 10 so that's great.
    Last edited by millie; 27-11-2017 at 2:50 PM.
    • cbsexec
    • By cbsexec 29th Nov 17, 12:34 PM
    • 331 Posts
    • 1,797 Thanks
    cbsexec
    I have an item to post today but upon checking which SMART to put in it gives me the same one as the one that went in fridays post. Do I just use another one?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,607Posts Today

7,622Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @SF_England: @MartinSLewis Thanks Martin, just so everyone is aware- check your payslips between when you graduated and the following Ap?

• Sorry to bubble burst. But each day a lot of people tweet me this. I think it doesn't show any other votes until t? https://t.co/uRny62NRc1

• Today's Twitter poll: I want to find out are people generally happy. So how happy are you today? PS I did the same? https://t.co/3Gw9ylu2H2

• Follow Martin