Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • philng
    • By philng 1st Aug 17, 9:11 AM
    • 534Posts
    • 50Thanks
    philng
    EverSmart Energy?
    • 1st Aug 17, 9:11 AM
    EverSmart Energy? 1st Aug 17 at 9:11 AM
    Looks like another new company offering cheap energy prices.

Done a quote on their web site in comparison to current IRESA tariff looks to be incorrect? Says £462 saving per year on a £900 bill making it less than £500 in total???? Must be incorrect>
Page 1
    • jwalcot
    • By jwalcot 9th Sep 17, 11:14 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jwalcot
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:14 AM
    Comments on Eversmart Energy
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:14 AM
    This was, at the time I joined, the cheapest site for electricity alone. I had trouble subscribing because they kept getting the tariff I signed up for wrong & so I got higher prices than I had bargained for. I gave up in the end, but came back a few days later & gave them another chance. Again they got my tariff wrong but they got it right at their second attempt. To compensate for the hassle they had caused me they are not charging me a daily Standing Charge throughout the term (a saving of about £75), and the tariff per kWh remains what I signed up for. I think that this is a new company (see their details on Companies House reports) & that the problems I experienced are "Teething Troubles". If other customers experience these kind of problems, it might be worth asking for the same type of compensation.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,885Posts Today

7,114Users online

Martin's Twitter