Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • So_ri_na25
    • By So_ri_na25 27th Jul 17, 2:14 AM
    • 34Posts
    • 5Thanks
    So_ri_na25
    Quick question! Please help!! Gemini Parking Solution PCN
    • 27th Jul 17, 2:14 AM
    Quick question! Please help!! Gemini Parking Solution PCN 27th Jul 17 at 2:14 AM
    Thanks Coupon -mad for pointing were to start a new thread! 👍Really proud of myself for find my way in the end, as not very good at technology 🙈🙈🙈. So sorry for going in other users threads!! I am still learning😉

Hi there! Sorry for the hassle first! I am new to this site and have been reading lots of threads on the forum about fake pcn! I am aware in general what letter to use , but just needed to ask a few questions that would apply to my case. Basicaly , there was found a PCN on the windscreen on 1st of July in Stratford , Olimpic park ! This is second PCN 3 weeks appart.First one it was for parking on a disabled bay which barely had a proper visible sign on it and also the signs on that particular road are verry confusing! Payed that as we had no idea of this scams! Second time we started to investigate and this way i found your forum and saw a few people here that know alot about this scams like COUPON -MAD AND REDx ( hope i spelled it right😝. As i said i haven,t paid the PCN received on 1st of July and waited till day26-27 to appeall by email to GEMINI PARKING SOLUTIONS!! I got the right letter from COUPON-MAD SPECIAL THREAD ABOUT ALL SORTS OF PCNs AND APPLEALS ( did my homework😉. My question is if i need to include any evidence that The parking session was paid for and that the REASON stated on the PCN is contradictory to the situation ! The car has been parked in a normal bay beetween the lines, paid the parking session and still got a PCN!

Issue Reason: 0002 No Ticket
    The vehicle was parked on private property in contravention of site parking restrictions as displayed on the signage or permit!

I do have a picture of the signage which is very confusing but not sure how to upload it! What advice would you give me? Should i use just the template that you provided with no changes at all OR should i also state the fact that there was a payment made for that session by phone to RING GO! ( could ask for proof from them too) and provide the proof as a picture of bank statement with the money being taken by Gemini Parking Solutions and ask them to cancel the PCN as i don,t see any obvious reasons why was even served a PCN in the first instance! NO NTK BY POST YET EIGHTER!! Please let me know asap as i should send the appeal by email tonight or tommorrow the latest! A bit confused and don,t want to mess it up! A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER TO ALL OF US THAT NEED HELP!!!
    Last edited by So_ri_na25; 27-07-2017 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Ammend details
Page 3
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 6th Sep 17, 8:17 PM
    • 51,440 Posts
    • 65,043 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Just send it, in the Portal, it's only last-gasp comments, so doesn't have to be perfect.

I know from experience, the Portal only stays open for SIX days from the email from POPLA so I hope yours is still open. Obviously, if not, email your comments.

The only point I would make is have the word 'comments' e.g.:

These are my comments in response to the "evidence pack" Gemini Parking Solutions have submitted:
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• So_ri_na25
    • By So_ri_na25 6th Sep 17, 11:02 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    So_ri_na25
    Thanks Coupon Mad! I did sent it as it was at 1:30pm today in their portal as i had 2000 caracthers to use and i was still left with 84 after copy past the letter posted here yesterday. I hope it all goes well now! Will come back soon with the decission!! All the best!
    • Valll
    • By Valll 6th Sep 17, 11:13 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Valll
    Parking charge
    Hi Guys,
    I parked my car on Sunday in the private car park London-Hounslow and today receive a parking charge from PREMIER PARKING. There are some signs that car park for permit holders only.
    Before I was parking there on Sundays and it was no issues. Should I ignore them? Or must write defend letter about Sundays free parking?
    Thanks for the advice.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 6th Sep 17, 11:14 PM
    • 16,483 Posts
    • 20,637 Thanks
    Redx
    please start a new thread and copy and paste the above into it
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • So_ri_na25
    • By So_ri_na25 28th Sep 17, 3:01 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    So_ri_na25
    Hi everyone!! I am back SUCCESSFUL!!! 🤗🤗🤗 My appeal was allowed! I am attaching here the decision! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT PROVIDED! I HOPE I DON,t have to deal with this ever again, but i will miss you! Anyway in case I ever need help I know where I can find it now!!! 💐💐💐👍👍👍

DecisionSuccessful
    Assessor NameSafoora Sagheer
    Assessor summary of operator case
    The operator issued a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) as the appellant failed to purchase a ticket.

Assessor summary of your case
    The appellant has raised several grounds of appeal such as: • A compliant notice to keeper was never served. • The operator has not shown that the individual who it is pursuing is in fact the drive who was liable for the charge. • No evidence of landowner authority. • The signs in the car park are not prominent, clear or legible.

Assessor supporting rational for decision
    After reviewing the evidence provided by both parties, I am not satisfied that the driver of the vehicle has been identified. The operator is therefore pursuing the registered keeper of the vehicle in this instance. For the operator to transfer liability for unpaid parking charges from the driver of the vehicle to the registered keeper of the vehicle, the regulations laid out in the Protection of Freedoms Act (PoFA) 2012 must be adhered to. The operator would need to provide a copy of the Notice to Keeper sent, which would need to comply with section 8 of PoFA 2012. However, the operator has either not provided a copy of the Notice to Keeper or has not issued one. Therefore, I cannot determine that whether the PCN has been issued in adherence to PoFA 2012. As such, I am unable to conclude that the operator issued the PCN correctly, and I must allow this appeal.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 28th Sep 17, 10:57 PM
    • 51,440 Posts
    • 65,043 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    As expected - well done!!
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• So_ri_na25
    • By So_ri_na25 29th Sep 17, 6:30 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    So_ri_na25
    Yes! Job done! Thank you again for all your time and help!! You all are heros! 👏👏👏🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

76Posts Today

2,851Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin