Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Not Me Officer
    • By Not Me Officer 17th Jul 17, 10:02 PM
    • 262Posts
    • 46Thanks
    Not Me Officer
    Charge to transfer out of Cavendish Online?
    • 17th Jul 17, 10:02 PM
    Charge to transfer out of Cavendish Online? 17th Jul 17 at 10:02 PM
    Is there one?
    I just tried looking now but couldn't find whether there is a charge. I'm thinking about moving out of there to HL. I'm not sure the lower charges are worth it because i just can't navigate that website at all. I've tried setting up a monthly payment but it doesn't show in my account. There's uncleared amounts weeks and weeks later. Funds i've invested in are not showing.

HL may charge more but at least i can navigate around their website much easier and since i'm dealing with a small pot right now there wont be a huge difference i guess.

Just depends if there's a transferring charge. I imagine there would be but i can't find it.

I can only find for transferring in to Cavendish, not out of it and no info on charges, though i've found a £10k and a £50k transfer figure, both of which i'm under.
    Last edited by Not Me Officer; 17-07-2017 at 10:26 PM.
Page 1
    • cloud_dog
    • By cloud_dog 17th Jul 17, 11:40 PM
    • 3,101 Posts
    • 1,677 Thanks
    cloud_dog
    • 17th Jul 17, 11:40 PM
    • 17th Jul 17, 11:40 PM
    As far as I can tell, there would be a re-registration fee away to HL of £30 per line of stock.

I know you've been pointed at Snowman's excellent spreadsheet in the past; have you ran the numbers in this?
    Personal Responsibility - Sad but True

Sometimes.... I am like a dog with a bone
    • DesG
    • By DesG 18th Jul 17, 11:04 AM
    • 1,233 Posts
    • 440 Thanks
    DesG
    • 18th Jul 17, 11:04 AM
    • 18th Jul 17, 11:04 AM
    No exit fees for Cavendish fund supermarket pension.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,357Posts Today

7,271Users online

Martin's Twitter