Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mossstitchmama
    • By mossstitchmama 17th Jul 17, 9:48 PM
    • 240Posts
    • 131Thanks
    mossstitchmama
    Gear Fit and S Health app
    • 17th Jul 17, 9:48 PM
    Gear Fit and S Health app 17th Jul 17 at 9:48 PM
    Hi, help needed please.

I've just started using the S Health app on my Samsung Note 4. The phone is a bit big to have in an armband while I run, so I'm looking to buy one of the Samsung fit bands (second hand).

Will the older Gear Fit work with the S Health app or should I be looking at a Gear Fit 2?

Thanks.
Page 1
    • parking_question_chap
    • By parking_question_chap 18th Jul 17, 8:08 AM
    • 1,400 Posts
    • 1,209 Thanks
    parking_question_chap
    • 18th Jul 17, 8:08 AM
    • 18th Jul 17, 8:08 AM
    I remember the days when you could have a run without needing an application.

• everywallisadoor
    • By everywallisadoor 9th Aug 17, 6:49 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    everywallisadoor
    • 9th Aug 17, 6:49 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 6:49 PM
    I can't answer your original question, but what I will say is - don't let your Gear Fit 2 completely drain.
    When this happens, there's a chance it won't recharge and you have to send it off to be boosted.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,363Posts Today

6,930Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin