Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LauraStella
    • By LauraStella 17th Jul 17, 2:41 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 4Thanks
    LauraStella
    E: 01/09 Win £150 Lego (Lego build effort)
    • 17th Jul 17, 2:41 PM
    E: 01/09 Win £150 Lego (Lego build effort) 17th Jul 17 at 2:41 PM
    E: 01/09
    Radley's Build a Lego lab, challenges Lego lovers and aspiring scientists to build their most outlandish labs, take pictures or videos of them and explain the story behind their choices. Worthy winners will receive £150 worth of Lego to keep on building long after the competition closes.
    The competition is opened to three age levels:
    • Level 1 10 Years old and younger
    • Level 2 Ages 11-16
    • Level 3 Over 16s
    There are several ways that you can enter this year’s competition:
    1. You can fill in an entry form on radley's website
    2. You can enter via Facebook page (over 13’s only)

3. Or simply upload your pictures or a link to your video to Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #RadleysLego. Remember to include your age in the post so your entry can be grouped accordingly

Winners are selected from three age groups: 10 years old and younger, ages 11-16 and 16 and overs too. Entrants are judged on their creativity, originality, scientific know how and other fun factors.

2017 is also the first year Radleys are asking the public to choose a winner from each age group. Entries from all the different social channels will automatically be collated and featured in a gallery on the website, where people will be able to vote. Acceptable file formats for your photo are .jpg and .png, with file sizes no larger than 10MB.
    The photo should only include the project, and should not include the entrant or any other individuals.

Though this competition is open internationally, entry descriptions must be written in English. The winning entries will be determined by the number of votes from the public
    Last edited by LauraStella; 18-07-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Adding expiry date for competition
Page 1
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 17th Jul 17, 4:37 PM
    • 2,677 Posts
    • 15,112 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 17th Jul 17, 4:37 PM
    • 17th Jul 17, 4:37 PM
    https://www.radleys.com/lego-competition-2017
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,178Posts Today

8,266Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin