Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • rabialiones
    • By rabialiones 17th Jul 17, 11:18 AM
    • 1,704Posts
    • 210Thanks
    rabialiones
    highview charge notice/pcn
    • 17th Jul 17, 11:18 AM
    highview charge notice/pcn 17th Jul 17 at 11:18 AM
    sorry for posting on someones else's thread earlier,
    please accept my apologies
    t
    well , i submitted appeal on 1/6/2017
    and recieved following confirmation
    Thank you for your appeal submitted via our website.
    Further action on your Parking Charge Notice has been put on hold - please wait to hear from us.
    We aim to write back to you within 14 working days, but certainly no more than 35 days after your representation is received.
    Please note that we are currently receiving a high volume of correspondence. While we are making every effort to respond to appeals in as timely a manner as possible, this process will be greatly assisted by you refraining from sending follow-up emails before you have received our response. The fact that you have received this auto response means that we have received your appeal, and will answer it as soon as possible. You will never be asked to pay a charge at a higher rate due to any delay on our part, and will always be given the opportunity to settle it at the rate it was at when we received your appeal.
    Payment of your notice can be made by credit card on the automated payment line: 0844 371 8784, or by cheque or Postal Order sent to: PO Box 3573, Barnet, EN5 9QA

i have not heard from them again, and have not contacted them either.
    i have not contacted land owners
    do i need to?

any suggestions as to what may happen next or will they have exceeded their time limit of 35 days, as it does not say working days.
    Nice to save.
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 17th Jul 17, 12:59 PM
    • 15,437 Posts
    • 24,138 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 17th Jul 17, 12:59 PM
    • 17th Jul 17, 12:59 PM
    What did your initial appeal say?
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • rabialiones
    • By rabialiones 17th Jul 17, 2:33 PM
    • 1,704 Posts
    • 210 Thanks
    rabialiones
    • 17th Jul 17, 2:33 PM
    • 17th Jul 17, 2:33 PM
    this is my first appeal after i received the charge notice for payment
    Nice to save.
    • waamo
    • By waamo 17th Jul 17, 2:35 PM
    • 2,092 Posts
    • 2,498 Thanks
    waamo
    • 17th Jul 17, 2:35 PM
    • 17th Jul 17, 2:35 PM
    What did you put in this first appeal?
    This space for hire.
    • rabialiones
    • By rabialiones 21st Jul 17, 9:51 AM
    • 1,704 Posts
    • 210 Thanks
    rabialiones
    • 21st Jul 17, 9:51 AM
    • 21st Jul 17, 9:51 AM
    I appealed online through the website stated on their letter, using the template in blue for a BPA member.

I did not add a thing to it, but attached it as a PDF as evidence to my appeal.

still not heard anything
    Nice to save.
    • waamo
    • By waamo 21st Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    • 2,092 Posts
    • 2,498 Thanks
    waamo
    • 21st Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    • 21st Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    Complain to both the BPA and DVLA (email addresses are in the Newbies thread or use the search function) stating you have appealed but not had a POPLA code.

I suspect they have given up but just not bothered telling you. Highview don't bother fighting a forum appeal as the know they can't win at POPLA.
    This space for hire.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,251Posts Today

6,663Users online

Martin's Twitter