Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lady Lisa81
    • By Lady Lisa81 16th Jul 17, 9:52 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Lady Lisa81
    Shropshire Homes cheat me out of my land
    • 16th Jul 17, 9:52 PM
    Shropshire Homes cheat me out of my land 16th Jul 17 at 9:52 PM
    Hi guys,
    I need help I'm in complete turmoil... I'm brief I bought my property off plan direct from Shropshire Homes sales office back in April 2013, I was sold my property clearly stating including 'private garden' on all plans and sales literature, now upon trying to sell my property, it has emerged the land was not declared on the lease and to land registry - therefore is aparantly communal land, although I have fence around and a back door leading onto! Shropshire Homes have sold the land to E&J Estates, although they are stating my deed cannot be varied without everyone else's lease being changed on the estate. I have lost my buyers, I now have a property I cannot sell and is not worth what I paid, Iv lost thousands already in legal fees. I'm hitting brick walls every which way being a minion against a huge developer.
    Please someone give me some advice out of this mess
Page 2
    • jimbog
    • By jimbog 17th Jul 17, 11:42 AM
    • 616 Posts
    • 983 Thanks
    jimbog
    Repeating GM's question. What does the contract say?
    The problem with quotations on the internet is that you can never verify their authenticity - Abraham Lincoln
    • ReadingTim
    • By ReadingTim 17th Jul 17, 12:13 PM
    • 2,160 Posts
    • 3,061 Thanks
    ReadingTim
    Repeating GM's question. What does the contract say?
    Originally posted by jimbog
    Suspect it's probably not what the OP wants it to say....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,374Posts Today

7,225Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Interesting, most people say they would champion a policy from a party they usually oppose. Yet is anyone brave eno? https://t.co/MWYGHunAqu

• RT @MSE_Deals: The MSE deals team are in the office nice and early to bring you full analysis of all the #BlackFriday deals throughout the?

• RT @MSE_Deals: #BlackFriday UPDATE... We've spotted some of Currys' prices are cheaper online than in its stores, eg, Sonos Play 1 £149 onl?

• Follow Martin