Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dreamtruce
    • By dreamtruce 16th Jul 17, 4:44 PM
    • 100Posts
    • 155Thanks
    dreamtruce
    Struggling with money a lot
    • 16th Jul 17, 4:44 PM
    Struggling with money a lot 16th Jul 17 at 4:44 PM
    I'm really really struggling with money. I have nothing in my savings and only enough money for all if not some of my bills as I lost £340 due to illness in work whcih mesnt i lost some bill miney . I don't really know what to do. I'm loosing sleep over it and dread shopping and things.

I'm not good at a lot of things. I could offer photo retouches but that's about it. I have a blog but don t have enough money to buy the business plan which would enable me to monitize it. I do have some good photography I could use and I could use redbubble to create t-shirts...

I'm just worried as now I have a house and reasonable for all bills apart from the rent - my boyfriend pays.

Any ideas to make cash easier would be great. I don't have too much of my own stuff like clothes to sale
    Home Deposit: £100.61|BULSFund: £50.00|EmergencyFund: £89.76 | Retirement: 5.21| Xmas 17:£10.00 |July NSD:1 / 15
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 16th Jul 17, 6:46 PM
    • 29,756 Posts
    • 18,836 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 16th Jul 17, 6:46 PM
    • 16th Jul 17, 6:46 PM
    Are you asking for debt advice ? eg your spending ?

If you are post up an soa.

The debt remedy tool linked in post number 1 here might be of use.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5559140
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

831Posts Today

6,958Users online

Martin's Twitter