Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • suec
    • By suec 16th Jul 17, 10:43 AM
    • 245Posts
    • 815Thanks
    suec
    cant see my intenet connection
    • 16th Jul 17, 10:43 AM
    cant see my intenet connection 16th Jul 17 at 10:43 AM
    Hi

My husband cleaned my keyboard on my desktop whilst comp on.
    Now I can't see my network on the available networks. I have got internet connection but not on desktop. I seem to have lost list of available networks. I am not sure whether he has managed to hide them or what. If he has I cant find out how to unhide them to be able to connect. Or if anyone has any other ideas help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Page 1
    • DavidP24
    • By DavidP24 16th Jul 17, 11:15 AM
    • 1,941 Posts
    • 1,144 Thanks
    DavidP24
    • 16th Jul 17, 11:15 AM
    • 16th Jul 17, 11:15 AM
    There is often a key combination or a switch to turn off wireless and or bluetooth.

For example on Dell Laptops it is

FN key + F2

The FN key is blue and the symbol of wireless on F2 key is blue this gives you a clue to what they do, some are for volume or brightness etc.

It might be a button like this

Thanks, don't you just hate people with sigs !
    • MrJones1
    • By MrJones1 17th Jul 17, 10:24 AM
    • 116 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    MrJones1
    • 17th Jul 17, 10:24 AM
    • 17th Jul 17, 10:24 AM
    Apart from the advice from @DavidP24, have you tried to restart the computer?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,458Posts Today

9,259Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin