Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jaymoe
    • By jaymoe 16th Jul 17, 9:44 AM
    • 168Posts
    • 214Thanks
    jaymoe
    Iphone 6 Call Failed
    • 16th Jul 17, 9:44 AM
    Iphone 6 Call Failed 16th Jul 17 at 9:44 AM
    Have a problem suddenly occur on my phone.

I try to make a call and it cuts straight away to Call Failed and it keeps on doing this until I turn the phone off and then on again. Once I have done this I am then free to make calls again for a short while and then it happens again. During this time I can't accept calls either which is a problem as I need my phone for work calls. Saying that I'm not missing the calls from people telling me about an accident I havent had yet!!!

I have had a look around and can't find a fix so I need your help. Is it a case of a option that Imay have turned off by mistake or is the phone just getting old now as its nearly upgrade time!!!
Page 1
    • john22
    • By john22 16th Jul 17, 9:56 AM
    • 279 Posts
    • 148 Thanks
    john22
    • 16th Jul 17, 9:56 AM
    • 16th Jul 17, 9:56 AM
    As you haven't listed what you have done you could try going into settings/general/reset and reset network settings.
    • jaymoe
    • By jaymoe 16th Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    • 168 Posts
    • 214 Thanks
    jaymoe
    • 16th Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    • 16th Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    I looked around the phone to see if there was anything I had accidently turned off but that looked ok. Looked online for advice and that was only telling me to do things I had already done i.e turning off and on again and have now tried your idea.
    • Dreamnine
    • By Dreamnine 16th Jul 17, 10:20 AM
    • 7,882 Posts
    • 13,310 Thanks
    Dreamnine
    • 16th Jul 17, 10:20 AM
    • 16th Jul 17, 10:20 AM
    If that fails you could try doing an erase all then restore from a backup.
    I shot a vein in my neck and coughed up a Quaalude.
    Lou Reed The Last Shot
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

318Posts Today

2,071Users online

Martin's Twitter