Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gettingready
    • By gettingready 16th Jul 17, 2:34 AM
    • 10,860Posts
    • 16,223Thanks
    gettingready
    Raw feeding cats
    • 16th Jul 17, 2:34 AM
    Raw feeding cats 16th Jul 17 at 2:34 AM
    Does anyone here feed their cats raw food?

Moved my dog to all raw food and buying complete raw in the 80;10;10 ration but seems to be a bit more complicated to source ready raw cat food without having to mix.

Any advice from someone who already feeds raw to their cats?

Thanks a lot
Page 1
    • GwylimT
    • By GwylimT 16th Jul 17, 3:32 PM
    • 5,843 Posts
    • 10,854 Thanks
    GwylimT
    • 16th Jul 17, 3:32 PM
    • 16th Jul 17, 3:32 PM
    I raw feed, sometimes I usd premade (natural instinct), other times I make my own, 7% bone, 5% liver 5% other offal and the rest muscle meat, I then add a very small amount of salmon oil.
    • Fosterdog
    • By Fosterdog 16th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    • 3,219 Posts
    • 5,552 Thanks
    Fosterdog
    • 16th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    • 16th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    There's a brand called Alaska designed for cats, I don't have a cat so don't buy it but my supplier for my dogs food sells it.
    • toontastic
    • By toontastic 17th Jul 17, 3:12 PM
    • 338 Posts
    • 155 Thanks
    toontastic
    • 17th Jul 17, 3:12 PM
    • 17th Jul 17, 3:12 PM
    Does anyone here feed their cats raw food?

Moved my dog to all raw food and buying complete raw in the 80;10;10 ration but seems to be a bit more complicated to source ready raw cat food without having to mix.

Any advice from someone who already feeds raw to their cats?

Thanks a lot
    Originally posted by gettingready
    I use a company called Nutriment http://www.nutriment.co/ they have been excellent. Delivery is always when they say and even when I lived in a new build and there was difficulty finding the address they worked with me to make sure I was able to get deliveries. They do an excellent introductory offer. The cat (Floyd) didn't like the salmon so is fed the beef and the chicken varieties, also he gets the sprats which is a huge bag for £4, as a treat.

Floyd was a very fussy eater and wasnt keen on the other brands of raw food despite being able to buy them in local pet shops, which would have been much easier, but never mind.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

222Posts Today

2,299Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @furyboy86: @MartinSLewis I read your email, and decided to check my account interest rates. My main account = 0.0%(!) and my cash ISA =?

• Yes. Theyre being paid. They're responsible. Especially for a scam that's been reported over 20 times andseen vulne? https://t.co/Q0pHZ7iH3W

• Quite right.Broken system as the six week delay forces the most vulnerable into debt at a crisis moment https://t.co/951fogq5ej

• Follow Martin