Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gizwal
    • By gizwal 15th Jul 17, 4:26 PM
    • 1,403Posts
    • 2,274Thanks
    gizwal
    0 WOW
    Pink Floyd Exhibition V&A
    • 15th Jul 17, 4:26 PM
    0 WOW
    Pink Floyd Exhibition V&A 15th Jul 17 at 4:26 PM
    Hi all, I have booked tickets to this exhibition in August, and just wondered if anyone else has been to see it.

If so, what did you think? I`ve heard it`s very busy and crowded. But did you still manage to take in most of the exhibits, or was it spoilt by the number of people?

Also, any recommendations for somewhere to have lunch nearby would be welcome!
Page 1
    • Doshwaster
    • By Doshwaster 16th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    • 4,749 Posts
    • 3,875 Thanks
    Doshwaster
    • 16th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    • 16th Jul 17, 3:40 PM
    I went last weekend. The first couple of exhibits were very crowded but it does thin out but I suppose it depends on how quickly you make your way through it. It's designed around a separate area for each album. You wear headphones which play music or interviews based on what you are looking at. I'm not so interested in their early work so I got through those parts fairly quickly.

I spent about an hour but you could easily stop there longer. Not the cheapest way to spend an hour in London but it was well worth it for the experience.

Loads of bars and restaurants around South Ken Tube station.
    • greenface
    • By greenface 16th Jul 17, 9:09 PM
    • 4,583 Posts
    • 2,326 Thanks
    greenface
    • 16th Jul 17, 9:09 PM
    • 16th Jul 17, 9:09 PM
    Youngest daughter is going on 28th so I thought I would add myself here for any comments . I'm a big Floyd fan and would have gone if times where right for a London trip .
    North Wales Holiday Home Owner
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

198Posts Today

1,525Users online

Martin's Twitter