Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • allyh1984
    • By allyh1984 15th Jul 17, 3:27 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    allyh1984
    RIU Class loyalty program - 500 free points
    • 15th Jul 17, 3:27 PM
    RIU Class loyalty program - 500 free points 15th Jul 17 at 3:27 PM
    Riu hotels have a current offer for recommending a friend to the Riu Class program. 500 free points for the referrer and the person setting up. With this you can put it towards future holidays, you get treats on arrival, as well as free late check outs & room upgrades.

If you have stayed in a Riu over the last couple of years or are soon, use my membership number and we will both get 500 points! You can redeem previous stays for extra points too.

My membership number is 91939587

Simply google Riu Class and enter the membership number to show you have been referred then we both get the points
Page 1
    • savvy
    • By savvy 15th Jul 17, 3:33 PM
    • 29,726 Posts
    • 45,330 Thanks
    savvy
    • 15th Jul 17, 3:33 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 3:33 PM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm

I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

762Posts Today

6,547Users online

Martin's Twitter