Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jimmy_Neutron
    • By Jimmy_Neutron 15th Jul 17, 12:46 PM
    • 174Posts
    • 149Thanks
    Jimmy_Neutron
    Interior lights?
    • 15th Jul 17, 12:46 PM
    Interior lights? 15th Jul 17 at 12:46 PM
    Hopefully moving to a new house soon and will be replacing all the ceiling lights. The previous owner had fluorescent tubes fitted in the kitchen and also the in the bathroom above a lowered ceiling so these will be replaced.

I'm looking for a good place to buy LED light fittings for the ceilings so thought someone here might have done the same recently and have pointers for the best places to buy from.

Thanks
Page 1
    • WobblyDog
    • By WobblyDog 15th Jul 17, 1:12 PM
    • 409 Posts
    • 263 Thanks
    WobblyDog
    • 15th Jul 17, 1:12 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 1:12 PM
    Ikea have been 100% LED for some time now, so they would be worth a visit. They seem to have put more thought into lighting efficiency than some High Street stores which are still selling products that require halogen lamps.
    Last edited by WobblyDog; 15-07-2017 at 1:18 PM.
    • sultanabran
    • By sultanabran 15th Jul 17, 4:34 PM
    • 154 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    sultanabran
    • 15th Jul 17, 4:34 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 4:34 PM
    I'm going through the same process and have bought LED light fittings from a combination of Wayfair.co.uk, eBay and Value Lights.

Far better selection online than you get in the likes of Argos, Next, etc
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

270Posts Today

1,429Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin