Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • McKneff
    • By McKneff 15th Jul 17, 12:20 PM
    • 35,465Posts
    • 45,650Thanks
    McKneff
    Sky mobile
    • 15th Jul 17, 12:20 PM
    Sky mobile 15th Jul 17 at 12:20 PM
    I am on o2 at the moment, small user so pay just £10 a month for 500 mb data, 500 calls anu unlimited texts.
    I am a sky customer and they have just offered me the same deal for a fiver a month. Sounds like a good deal but has anyone had any dealings with sky mobile
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Page 1
    • Colin_Maybe
    • By Colin_Maybe 15th Jul 17, 12:46 PM
    • 924 Posts
    • 401 Thanks
    Colin_Maybe
    • 15th Jul 17, 12:46 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 12:46 PM
    It's actually free unlimited calls and texts as long as you're a Sky TV customer. If you leave the TV part then you pay an additional £10 a month for the unlimited minutes and texts, it's also usually a 12 month deal although I'd be interested to see if you can get a rolling monthly contract out of them.

The data also rolls over (for up to 3 years) but it's only redeemable in 1GB increments so with the 500MB deal it'll take a minimum of 3 months before you can get any roll over back.
    • McKneff
    • By McKneff 15th Jul 17, 1:44 PM
    • 35,465 Posts
    • 45,650 Thanks
    McKneff
    • 15th Jul 17, 1:44 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 1:44 PM
    I should have said that that is a sim only deal. I did want perticular Samsung but they dont have one,
    Will post back when im sorted
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

834Posts Today

7,263Users online

Martin's Twitter