Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Verb
    • By Verb 15th Jul 17, 12:04 PM
    • 168Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Verb
    Premier Property Lawyers
    • 15th Jul 17, 12:04 PM
    Premier Property Lawyers 15th Jul 17 at 12:04 PM
    Hi

Does anyone have a contact email address of someone at Premier Property Lawyers where I can direct my complaint that is likely to be read by someone who is bothered, cares and likly to act and do something about it.

Thanks
Page 1
    • arrbee
    • By arrbee 5th Aug 17, 6:14 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    arrbee
    • 5th Aug 17, 6:14 AM
    • 5th Aug 17, 6:14 AM
    I had the same problem as everything goes into a communal inbox if it isn't managed through the eWay portal and they are careful (evasive) to not release direct email addresses - however it appears the direct email for your solicitor/conveyancer should be in this format if this helps:

firstnamelastname@premierpropertylawyers.com

Good luck getting a reply!
    • G_M
    • By G_M 5th Aug 17, 2:01 PM
    • 41,077 Posts
    • 47,209 Thanks
    G_M
    • 5th Aug 17, 2:01 PM
    • 5th Aug 17, 2:01 PM
    1) in amongst the initial bumph they sent you and/or in the 'Terms of Business' you signed/returned, it should have explained their complaints procedure. Check.

2) or write formally to them at their published address, marking the envelope and letter "Compliant":

Frances Way
    Grove Park
    Enderby
    Leicester
    LE19 1SH

3) their website says they are regulated by the Council of Licenced Conveyancers. After exhausting the internal complaints process, complain there:

http://www.conveyancer.org.uk/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

760Posts Today

6,067Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin