Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sullivan184
    • By Sullivan184 15th Jul 17, 9:38 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Sullivan184
    Lifetime ISA, What to do?
    • 15th Jul 17, 9:38 AM
    Lifetime ISA, What to do? 15th Jul 17 at 9:38 AM
    Hi

I have been looking into the lifetime isa to save to buy in the future at some point.

Im still not 100% if I should or not. I have read all the articles and watched the videos and still undecided. Could someone help with some advice please?

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • badger09
    • By badger09 15th Jul 17, 11:58 AM
    • 5,112 Posts
    • 4,325 Thanks
    badger09
    • 15th Jul 17, 11:58 AM
    • 15th Jul 17, 11:58 AM
    Hi

I have been looking into the lifetime isa to save to buy in the future at some point.

Im still not 100% if I should or not. I have read all the articles and watched the videos and still undecided. Could someone help with some advice please?

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by Sullivan184
    Erm......

Based on what you've posted, I could say 'yes do it' or equally valid, 'if you're not sure, the, no don't do it'. Which would be as much use to you as a chocolate teapot.

What don't you understand? What aspect of saving in a LISA do you want advice about?
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 15th Jul 17, 6:52 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 35 Thanks
    Alexland
    • 15th Jul 17, 6:52 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 6:52 PM
    Lifetime ISAs are definitely a good choice for some people. However without understanding your circumstances and saving objectives it's hard for us to comment on if it would be good for you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,241Posts Today

7,049Users online

Martin's Twitter