Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • screwedagain
    • By screwedagain 15th Jul 17, 9:24 AM
    • 94Posts
    • 72Thanks
    screwedagain
    Belfast outdoor spaces and dogs
    • 15th Jul 17, 9:24 AM
    Belfast outdoor spaces and dogs 15th Jul 17 at 9:24 AM
    Hi all,

Looking for some suggestions/ideas for parks or other outdoor spaces with 'limited' prevalence of dogs.

A relative lives with a crippling fear of dogs and struggles with usual council parks etc as the majority of dogs (in my experience) in these areas are not kept on leads.

The likes of Mount Stewart can be ok if there early enough in the day before the crowds but any other thoughts/suggestions gratefully received.

Ta, SA
Page 1
    • jenny-wren
    • By jenny-wren 15th Jul 17, 11:24 PM
    • 780 Posts
    • 330 Thanks
    jenny-wren
    • 15th Jul 17, 11:24 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 11:24 PM
    Castle Espie? It's not the cheapest place to go for a walk but because of all the birds it's dog-free. It's a beautiful spot and they have a cafe where you can sit and watch the wildlife outside.
    Last edited by jenny-wren; 16-07-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    Norn Iron Club Member 330
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,614Posts Today

6,852Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin