Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • trinidadone
    • By trinidadone 14th Jul 17, 8:07 PM
    • 2,877Posts
    • 1,085Thanks
    trinidadone
    Shocking moment a vicious road rage fight erupts in a busy south London street as dri
    • 14th Jul 17, 8:07 PM
    Shocking moment a vicious road rage fight erupts in a busy south London street as dri 14th Jul 17 at 8:07 PM
    A vicious fight in south east London broke out in the middle of the street when a very angry lorry driver attacked a motorist and they fight – with fists and belts - surrounded by traffic in broad daylight.

He had been driving a lorry just behind the motorist before he started his violent offensive.

The victim - a smaller male wearing a green t-shirt - then gets out of the car and the large stocky man immediately punches him again until the other male removes his belt and starts to lash him with it.

He beats him mercilessly against a metal rail and a wall that borders the pavement until the other man jumps free and darts back into the road.

A cyclist approaches and places the bike wheel between the warring parties and tries to calm the situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658504/Vicious-road-rage-fight-erupts-busy-London-street.html
    Trinidad - The hottest place to go
Page 1
    • Dreamnine
    • By Dreamnine 14th Jul 17, 8:09 PM
    • 7,872 Posts
    • 13,293 Thanks
    Dreamnine
    • 14th Jul 17, 8:09 PM
    • 14th Jul 17, 8:09 PM
    These are the DM articles I never read...along with the zit popping videos.
    I shot a vein in my neck and coughed up a Quaalude.
    Lou Reed The Last Shot
    • unforeseen
    • By unforeseen 14th Jul 17, 8:37 PM
    • 1,611 Posts
    • 2,057 Thanks
    unforeseen
    • 14th Jul 17, 8:37 PM
    • 14th Jul 17, 8:37 PM
    That's already been mentioned on here. It happened nearly a fortnight ago
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 15th Jul 17, 2:59 PM
    • 775 Posts
    • 1,461 Thanks
    SamsReturn
    • 15th Jul 17, 2:59 PM
    • 15th Jul 17, 2:59 PM
    When my Nephew went down to live in London, i asked ..... Why do you want to go there ? He said, they're a better class of people in London........
    Oh yea ?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

316Posts Today

4,411Users online

Martin's Twitter