Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Andrew Palmer
    • By Andrew Palmer 14th Jul 17, 7:46 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Andrew Palmer
    Great result with Resolver tool
    • 14th Jul 17, 7:46 PM
    Great result with Resolver tool 14th Jul 17 at 7:46 PM
    Thanks for your help with missold PPI. I received a letter from Barclays upholding my claim, which went back to 2001, and a cheque enclosed for 5000+ !! I am delighted! Brilliant result.
    Unfortunately, my wife is having a very bad experience with Santander. Despite them upholding her claim weeks ago, they have not paid out. Various phone calls from her are answered with different excuses each time! Beware if your claim is with them, you will need plenty of patience! Dispicable! Like getting blood out of a stone!
Page 1
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 14th Jul 17, 10:33 PM
    • 18,870 Posts
    • 10,107 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 14th Jul 17, 10:33 PM
    • 14th Jul 17, 10:33 PM
    Since everyone has an individual experience with each lender, it's unwise to suggest that every complaint will result in the same problems or lack of same. There are just as many Barclays complainants with issues as there are Santander.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

987Posts Today

6,127Users online

Martin's Twitter