Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hopper_mania
    • By hopper_mania 14th Jul 17, 5:40 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 1Thanks
    hopper_mania
    Re. Paid parking ticket
    • 14th Jul 17, 5:40 PM
    Re. Paid parking ticket 14th Jul 17 at 5:40 PM
    Hi all.

I've read the newbies section...

I've copied the template letter but feel I need to address something else in the appeal...

The driver actually paid for their ticket. However it seems that they've received a PCN because the section they parked in was another car park. ( I've not had this confirmed, but I went to the site and it seems this way after looking into things further) Very unfair indeed.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
    Last edited by hopper_mania; 14-07-2017 at 6:50 PM.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 14th Jul 17, 5:44 PM
    • 15,500 Posts
    • 19,583 Thanks
    Redx
    • 14th Jul 17, 5:44 PM
    the template is a keeper appeal , not a driver appeal

whatever the driver did or did not do is not relevant for a keeper appeal, so edit post #1 above to THE DRIVER or THE KEEPER and use the template "as is"

never write a witness statement for the claimant !!!
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 14th Jul 17, 5:44 PM
    • 32,768 Posts
    • 16,776 Thanks
    Quentin
    You need to edit your post to remove details of who was driving

The ppcs monitor here and can use your posts against you
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 14th Jul 17, 5:47 PM
    • 7,521 Posts
    • 7,556 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 14th Jul 17, 5:47 PM
    • 14th Jul 17, 5:47 PM
    PPCs don't really do fact - so it matters not one whit to them. All they want to do is find any sort of breach of their entirely fictious conditions, so they can stiff more money out of you.

You can mention the ticket was paid for - just do not tell them you paid for it as that identifys the driver.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,394Posts Today

7,654Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin