Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mindbox
    • By mindbox 14th Jul 17, 9:54 AM
    • 25Posts
    • 38Thanks
    mindbox
    Your SportsDirect.com Order Has Been Exchange
    • 14th Jul 17, 9:54 AM
    Your SportsDirect.com Order Has Been Exchange 14th Jul 17 at 9:54 AM
    "Your SportsDirect.com Order Has Been Exchange"

Not a typo, that actually is the email they sent me.
    So just a question, because it will take them 4 days to get back to me with an answer as it did on this query.

I had an item missing from my parcel so I queried it and the email I got back 4 days later said the above "Your SportsDirect.com Order Has Been Exchange" it doesn't say they are sending it to me or refunding me for the missing item. Does anyone know what the outcome is when you get these messages from SportsDirect?
Page 1
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 14th Jul 17, 11:49 AM
    • 18,648 Posts
    • 15,548 Thanks
    wealdroam
    • 14th Jul 17, 11:49 AM
    • 14th Jul 17, 11:49 AM
    "Your SportsDirect.com Order Has Been Exchange"

Not a typo, that actually is the email they sent me.
    So just a question, because it will take them 4 days to get back to me with an answer as it did on this query.

I had an item missing from my parcel so I queried it and the email I got back 4 days later said the above "Your SportsDirect.com Order Has Been Exchange" it doesn't say they are sending it to me or refunding me for the missing item. Does anyone know what the outcome is when you get these messages from SportsDirect?
    Originally posted by mindbox
    No..............
    • Rach1509
    • By Rach1509 14th Jul 17, 1:29 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Rach1509
    • 14th Jul 17, 1:29 PM
    • 14th Jul 17, 1:29 PM
    I would ask on their facebook page - as when I was struggling to get an answer to their emails from a order where something was missing - they answered quickly (and correctly) to the facebook post
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,994Posts Today

9,286Users online

Martin's Twitter