Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kirstie007
    • By Kirstie007 14th Jul 17, 9:23 AM
    • 9Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Kirstie007
    Advice on Payplan
    • 14th Jul 17, 9:23 AM
    Advice on Payplan 14th Jul 17 at 9:23 AM
    Hi - does anyone have any experience of submitting a full & final offer with Payplan?

I'm trying to figure out the timescales they work to, I feel like they're dragging their feet.

Thanks,
    Kirstie
Page 1
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 14th Jul 17, 12:28 PM
    • 12,421 Posts
    • 11,822 Thanks
    sourcrates
    • 14th Jul 17, 12:28 PM
    • 14th Jul 17, 12:28 PM
    Would of been best to conduct such things yourself really.

Cant see negotiations lasting too long to be honest as they dont have the staff or the time.

Or they may be waiting on the creditors response, give them a ring and find out.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or, CAB.
    For Legal advice see : http://legalbeagles.info/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

190Posts Today

1,511Users online

Martin's Twitter