Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Keys
    • By Keys 14th Jul 17, 6:11 AM
    • 44Posts
    • 13Thanks
    Keys
    0 WOW
    HP Printer Cashback problem, help please
    • 14th Jul 17, 6:11 AM
    0 WOW
    HP Printer Cashback problem, help please 14th Jul 17 at 6:11 AM
    I bought an HP Printer through Amazon. It offers £30 Cashback if you register it, send in a copy of invoice etc. But HP is declining to accept my application on the grounds they say you must submit a formal invoice and I bought my printer from Amazon. I have sent a PDF of the Amazon order confirmation but HP say it's not a formal invoice and if I don't send them an invoice within the week the offer will lapse. It says nowhere on the terms of the Cashback that you cannot buy from Amazon or any specific supplier. Has anyone met this please or have any advice? With thanks
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Jul 17, 6:57 AM
    • 12,213 Posts
    • 39,258 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 14th Jul 17, 6:57 AM
    • 14th Jul 17, 6:57 AM
    I bought an HP Printer through Amazon. It offers £30 Cashback if you register it, send in a copy of invoice etc. But HP is declining to accept my application on the grounds they say you must submit a formal invoice and I bought my printer from Amazon. I have sent a PDF of the Amazon order confirmation but HP say it's not a formal invoice and if I don't send them an invoice within the week the offer will lapse. It says nowhere on the terms of the Cashback that you cannot buy from Amazon or any specific supplier. Has anyone met this please or have any advice? With thanks
    Originally posted by Keys

The order confirmation means nothing as you could of cancelled it, HP need an actual invoice.

Log into your amazon account, go to the order and at the top right hand side of the order it will say invoice, drop down the menu and it will say invoice 1 or printable. Click Invoice 1 and you will get a full broken down invoice with everything that they should need.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Keys
    • By Keys 14th Jul 17, 9:41 PM
    • 44 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    Keys
    • 14th Jul 17, 9:41 PM
    Thank you
    • 14th Jul 17, 9:41 PM
    Sarah, I've never noticed those drop downs before. Fingers crossed for my cash back. Thank you for taking the time to post.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 15th Jul 17, 8:15 AM
    • 12,213 Posts
    • 39,258 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 15th Jul 17, 8:15 AM
    • 15th Jul 17, 8:15 AM
    Sarah, I've never noticed those drop downs before. Fingers crossed for my cash back. Thank you for taking the time to post.
    Originally posted by Keys
    You are welcome.

There is no reason that they wont pay you now if they have the proper invoice
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,209Posts Today

7,542Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin