Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Pauladds65
    • By Pauladds65 13th Jul 17, 9:35 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Pauladds65
    Parking ccj
    • 13th Jul 17, 9:35 PM
    Parking ccj 13th Jul 17 at 9:35 PM
    Hi
    Was wondering if anyone can help me
    Went on my Experian credit report and to my horror found I had a ccj for a parking ticket issued to me at Northampton county court by Gladstone's solicitor ,sent a few emails made a few phone calls and found out it was by a company called next generation parking.
    To my knowledge I've never had a parking ticket from this company on my car never had a letter from this company either although I will admit I had moved address and for a few weeks had forgotten to change address of car to DVLA.
    I have contacted the court also the solicitor and they just say it is in the hands of bailiff I do not want to contact them as don't want them knocking my door and also don't feel I should pay out a considerable amount of money as I am 100% sure I never had a parking ticket and have not been shown any prof of so called ticket
    I would be very grateful of some advice or a way forward
    Yours greatfuly
    Paul
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th Jul 17, 9:47 PM
    • 50,166 Posts
    • 63,545 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 13th Jul 17, 9:47 PM
    • 13th Jul 17, 9:47 PM
    Same as all the others, you must act to get it 'set aside'. You do NOT need a solicitor.

Here's one from a few hours ago, this is common, and we will help:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5678956

HTH
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• The Deep
    • By The Deep 14th Jul 17, 5:31 AM
    • 7,009 Posts
    • 6,080 Thanks
    The Deep
    • 14th Jul 17, 5:31 AM
    • 14th Jul 17, 5:31 AM
    It will do you no good to plead ignorance, you have a CCJ and must now jump through all the legal hoops to remove it. It may well be the result of being tardy in informing the DVLA of your change of address, it may be something else.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,586Posts Today

7,516Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @KCMurdarasi: @MartinSLewis Only 2 fluently, but I can struggle by in another 5 or so. And ask the way to the toilet in about 10 - you d?

• Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• Follow Martin