Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • keef-WhatStandards
    • By keef-WhatStandards 12th Jul 17, 11:50 PM
    • 58Posts
    • 0Thanks
    keef-WhatStandards
    Second Tesco Current Account
    • 12th Jul 17, 11:50 PM
    Second Tesco Current Account 12th Jul 17 at 11:50 PM
    Recently opened a second current account with Tescos after reading on MSE that this was possible. Anyone know why the full account number doesn't appear when I open it online?

Is paying via a DD the only option to the initial opening payment? How would I go about transferring from my other Tesco accounts if the second current account doesn't appear in the pull down list?
Page 2
    • keef-WhatStandards
    • By keef-WhatStandards 14th Jul 17, 8:42 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    keef-WhatStandards
    Thanks for the link, but following it or instructions sent from Tesco in email, despite them saying they don't communicate via email, doesn't work.

It used to, so I assume they have changed something but won't tell me who I need to contact to discuss this.

Looking at the url you get when clicking on the link, it would appear it directs you to a completely differnt area and they admitted to having a promotion on atm. I am hoping that this promotion will end soon and the link will then again work for me, as I can't get any sense out of Tescos.
    • Shakin Steve
    • By Shakin Steve 14th Jul 17, 8:45 PM
    • 826 Posts
    • 610 Thanks
    Shakin Steve
    Thanks for the link, but following it or instructions sent from Tesco in email, despite them saying they don't communicate via email, doesn't work.

It used to, so I assume they have changed something but won't tell me who I need to contact to discuss this.

Looking at the url you get when clicking on the link, it would appear it directs you to a completely differnt area and they admitted to having a promotion on atm. I am hoping that this promotion will end soon and the link will then again work for me, as I can't get any sense out of Tescos.
    Originally posted by keef-WhatStandards
    Did you look at the page I posted?
    I came into this world with nothing and I've got most of it left.
    • keef-WhatStandards
    • By keef-WhatStandards 14th Jul 17, 8:58 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    keef-WhatStandards
    Originally posted by Shakin Steve
    Thanks, that is what I used to get. Is the url something you can share, either on here on in a PM please?
    • keef-WhatStandards
    • By keef-WhatStandards 14th Jul 17, 9:00 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    keef-WhatStandards
    Did you look at the page I posted?
    Originally posted by Shakin Steve
    I Did, and responded accordingly.

Edit: here's one example of what I get :-

http://imgur.com/a/zmzJe
    Last edited by keef-WhatStandards; 14-07-2017 at 9:19 PM.
    • keef-WhatStandards
    • By keef-WhatStandards 14th Jul 17, 9:04 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    keef-WhatStandards
    https://onlineservicing.creditcards.tescobank.com/Tesco_Consumer/CheckFraudAlertOptions.do is what I get. I assume you remain on the https://www.tescobank.com/ site?
    • Shakin Steve
    • By Shakin Steve 14th Jul 17, 9:35 PM
    • 826 Posts
    • 610 Thanks
    Shakin Steve
    Just log in to Tesco bank and click on manage account from the front page. That will lead you to the page I posted. Sorry, just looked at the link you posted. Guess you'll have to give them a ring.
    I came into this world with nothing and I've got most of it left.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

848Posts Today

7,201Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin